Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: X-Boys Show, an apology

Liked

X-Boys Show, an apology

For a few years now I have reported occasionally on the state of the X-Boys Bar "Sexy boy show". This time I didn't just see it, I was in it! If anyone was there a few days ago and saw a guy in the audience at the left hand end of the front row get a blow job from "Mr Max" that was me. I would like to apologise for any distress the sight might have caused.

The show is now divided into two halves with a "Warm up Show" from 10.00 to 10.30 and a full show from 11.00 to 12.00. The split seems fairly arbitrary with some acts repeated. Thankfully the almost obligatory dripping wax performance seems to have gone and at least in the predictable shower show Mr Max did get naked.

Three guys are still hanging horribly heavy weights on their genitals (in both shows) and I can vouch for the weight as I was chosen to lift one by the more traditional method of my hand.

There were several lip-sync drag acts and don't sit in the front row if you don't want to get wet as one act holding an umbrella sang "It's raining men" and squirted us with a water pistol. Another drag act sang "Never enough" and reappeared later minus the make-up and was fucked twice so I hope that was enough for him. I much preferred him in his non drag persona.

The final act in each part of the show was the normal procedure of two guys fucking and then parading around the audience, still connected, for inspection and tips.

I do tip generously and perhaps it was this that caused Mr Max, with his head in my lap and Mr Bang's cock up his arse, when he felt my all too obvious interest, to pull my shorts down and give me a blow job (elastic waistband, no underwear, no belt etc, you never know when such contingencies might arise).

I enjoyed myself but I am happy with just a couple of visits a year.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 20th, 2024), christianpfc (June 22nd, 2024), Dodger (June 21st, 2024), francois (June 21st, 2024), Jellybean (June 20th, 2024), Moses (June 20th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: X-Boys Show, an apology

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    [COLOR=#212121]

For a few years now I have reported occasionally on the state of the X-Boys Bar "Sexy boy show". This time I didn't just see it, I was in it! If anyone was there a few days ago and saw a guy in the audience at the left hand end of the front row get a blow job from "Mr Max" that was me. I would like to apologise for any distress the sight might have caused..
    No apology needed at all. at least from me, because I've done the very same thing (and more) many times. Amazing what those 100 Pipers and a hard-on can lead to...LOL.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    No apology needed at all
    I agree. If I had been there it would have been of no interest to me. The only blow job that would interest me would be a blow job being given to me.

"Do you know why it's called a blow job? So it sounds as if there is kind of a work ethic to it."
    - George Carlin
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Liked

People are taking my apology a bit too seriously...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post

People are taking my apology a bit too seriously...
    Not really. We're just making pretend.

Liked

Sounds promising. Last time I had a look, they were still in jeans post-Covid. But with the activities you described, I will have a drink and a look at the show next time.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Sounds promising. Last time I had a look, they were still in jeans post-Covid. But with the activities you described, I will have a drink and a look at the show next time.
    Can confirm no jeans.

I didn't mention one sequence where four muscled guys come on and do some very acrobatic dancing. I think they also perform at other shows and are not part of the regular X-Boys retinue. A few years ago they did a regular routine with a chair and an audience volunteer where the volunteer ended up stripped naked. Actually the "victim" was a stooge placed in the audience. A similar act used to perform at the long closed "Wild West Boys" where via a friend at the time who worked there I arranged to be the volunteer, great fun!