Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Has Jomtien Complex Peaked?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Has Jomtien Complex Peaked?

Too many bars offering the same product as far as we could see in March. I counted twenty of them two years ago. And predictably, most were empty. The more vibrant area is just beyond the gay soi where new bars have sprung up since the post-Covid reopening. Are they gay bars? are there guys for offing ? I've no idea.

Our hotel, The Agate was an identifiably gay-friendly place when we started staying there five years ago. It is still friendly but we are outnumbered by straight couples. Occasionally, heaven help us, accompanied by sprogs, who aren't welcome in the swimming-pools when I'm around.

Plenty of massage joints are still open. I'd guess about nine in the immediate area.

From what I can see on Youtube , the JC is still busy at seasonal highs such as New Year, Songkran and Hallowe'en (?). We're back in a month and I anticipate few of us being around.

One further indication of the declining numbers of gay tourists-at least UK ones- can be observed at the check-in queues at lHR. I'm often the only single guy.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (June 15th, 2024)