Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Paradise Complex - Patong

Liked

Paradise Complex - Patong

Anyone been to Paradise Complex in Patong lately? I am curious if it survived the pandemic. I am planning a trip there. I have not been there post COVID. Any updates will be appreciated. Thanks.

Liked

Re: Paradise Complex - Patong

Yes, the Paradise Complex is alive and kicking and very little has changed really.

Zag Club is still the dominant venue on the main ‘out’ soi and I-bar is there too. Boat Bar closed pre-pandemic and became G-Club but the owner lost interest and that closed at the end of 2023. The staff have opened a new bar called Cruise Club back in the original location of Boat Bar, with a similar format. Passport was the longest surviving bar bar but that has now closed and operates as a karaoke (sometimes)

Aquarius Guest House is still operating and the bar provides a calm respite from the hustle and bustle on the main soi. However Connect Guest house has closed and left a void.

There are 4 or 5 massage places operating along the main central soi each with a crew of cute masseurs and there are a couple of small bars there too.
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (June 9th, 2024), llz (June 5th, 2024)

Liked

Thanks...that's good news.

Liked

And is Khun Bon still around?
    At one time he dominated the right hand side of the Soi with My Way.
    Then also Madam Tangmo. on the left.
    Then late at night, all the boys eating and drinking around the corner on the 100 (?) mile road.
    Bon was good value for money, if you sent him a drink when you first arrived at My Way -- he would keep sending you drinks all night .

If you wandered out of My Way or Tangmo and into a smaller bar, you'd find out that it was owned by either of the two anyway.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai View Post

Yes, the Paradise Complex is alive and kicking and very little has changed really.
    Thanks for the update.

Do you have any idea if My Way is still around?

They used to have a lead dancer (years ago) who made me melt. I only planned on staying in Phuket for 3 days during my first visit and ended up extending it to a week due to his overwhelming charm. His name was "Boy"...right out of my dreams!...mmmmmmmmmm.

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 9th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tangmo must be one of the oldest gay bars in Thailand. I remember it in 1997.Didn't the mamasan (owner?) use a cane to keep her charges in order? Or was this a gay-urban myth?

Liked

That was reported by a tourist staying upstairs above the coffee shop opposite the bar.
    Anyway he was certainly not a nice person.