Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gop from Nice Boys

Liked

Re: Gop from Nice Boys

Not a good photo,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Yes, that is him. Below is a photo of him at his beautiful best. A sort of Thai version of Mark Owen. Farewell Golf. RIP.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 29th, 2024)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i nominate dab69 for "fool of the week"...
    it is official warning: please choose words wisely
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Do you happen to know if the boy you describe is the Jo (or johan) who went in the army a few years ago - and then returned to NB for a while? Or is the boy you describe someone else.

Whoever provided you with the information about Jo's incarceration should be aware of which prison he was sent to. There's only two that service inmates from Pattaya; 1) Chonburi Prison, and 2) Nong Palai Remand Prison in Banglamung.

Once you know which prison he's in you would have to obtain his Thai name with proper spelling. Step two would be to go to the prison during visiting hours (typically start at 8:00 AM) and request a visitation form from the office in the visitors area. Once they have the form the prisoners name will be announced on a loud-speaker when it's you time to visit him. Visitation only lasts 20 minutes looking through glass on a telephone.

Good luck!
    Thank you for the information. Yes, it is the same Jo/Yohan. When he was hanging around the Jomtien Complex before he moved on we called him Chelsea Boy because of his love for the Chelsea football team and he nearly always wore Chelsea team shirts. And to answer latintopxxx, Jo was definitely sent to prison after an arrest warrant was issued in August 2022. Not only Jo, but a whole gang was arrested.

There was an article in the crime news section of the local Pattaya newspaper later in 2022. That is how I found out about his arrest and there was also a photo in the article. I do have a copy of Jo's I.D card, so with your information Dodger I am sure my Australian friend will try to visit Jo when he returns to Thailand.

Liked

The only thing that's dead is this board....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what was the gang up to? what crime?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and goggles...thats not terribly nice, why dont you post something intersting about your life experiences, something you saw, hopped on...
    Last edited by latintopxxx; May 30th, 2024 at 02:40. Reason: spelling

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    what was the gang up to? what crime?
    ATM card fraud - Charged with “jointly defrauding people, forging documents and using forged documents and fraud by importing false information into a computer system". Jo's friend told me that after being taken in by the older gang members there was no way out.

Liked

Got a link to the story?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

kinda sad, guess he fell into the wrong crowd...pity, should have stuck with his 'profession" saved the cash and retired with a sack full of cash