Yes, skills are far more important (for me at least) as looks-plus that > half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves. If there is perhaps also some interesting conversation then even better, but not required perse. But for me I detest these palces that MAY be offer more-it is either/or: dont mind lady for the feet only after a long walking day, but if I lay out those princely sums in those labelled shops I do expect also the full service.from the house and possibly the best and hardest and longest. Some can also (my longest lasting dear friend) improve in time and learn even more very sensual tricks.
Latin: untill some age Thai+ASEAN looks young but then they suddenly age quite fast. Well, most of them.
Your lust for young twinkies implies that his skills in the nouat thae (real msg) cannot be that high anyway-too young for that. But highly doubt you even would want that. When are you finally now also coming here and not just dreaming so we can enjoy some more of your saucy reports about s-excapades? Does it all remain greek to you?