Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

..im NOT into twinkies....how insulting...and dont do the whole "the lady doth protest..,.or whatever....my ideal age is early twenties...im no trainer...havent got the patience

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    ...half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves.
    Some short-time hotels have mirrors on the walls or even ceiling. In a hotel room, by chance mirror on wardrobe faced bed. Why don't massage shops have mirrors on the wall so you can see your masseur while lying on front?

I now made it a habit asking boys I bring to my room for back massage, and results vary widely. From refusal, poor massage (even after I show them how I like it, no improvement) to good. About one out of three can give a good back massage.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I now made it a habit asking boys I bring to my room for back massage, and results vary widely. From refusal, poor massage (even after I show them how I like it, no improvement) to good. About one out of three can give a good back massage.
    Unless I'm misinterpreting your post, sometimes you are looking for a good, professional, legitimate massage rather than happy ending massages all the time. It has been my experience that the best legitimate massages are given by the blind masseurs. They are highly trained and skilled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Some short-time hotels have mirrors on the walls or even ceiling. In a hotel room, by chance mirror on wardrobe faced bed. Why don't massage shops have mirrors on the wall so you can see your masseur while lying on front?
    Some-admittedly not that many-such msg shops also offer that. Or perhaps in the more costly VIP-rooms. Remember now from long ago such a room-mattress on floor-which had a large loose mirror one could set upright or on the side. But perhaps nowadays all the smartfones have overtaken that- I am very weary for them. Yes, in short-time HTLrooms it will be much more widespread.
    Aber weil du ja die meiste schon in deine Zimmer empfängt-kannste da nicht ´ne Spiegel setzen? Mach dir eine Komfort+luxus-Verwöhn-Zimmer.
    (war im Ibis Ngam Duplee , 6er Stock vor einige tage und sah dann dieses Retro-Indian Restrt und Bai Bon mit schöner Dachterrasse hoch-also du wohnst dort etwa?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..im NOT into twinkies....how insulting...and dont do the whole "the lady doth protest..,.or whatever....my ideal age is early twenties...im no trainer...havent got the patience
    Yes, the latter is blinding obvious. But again: you were known for these saucy reports about all your sensual adventures-nothing to be seen of that anymore since many years-pity.
    The difference between twink and young 20yr old is marginal or very hazy. As so many things are not clear-cut here. Experience may come with time but that is also no garantee.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    I like to get around town and go to different massage shops and not get set with the same boys, that is unless I meet a stand out. One massage shop I haven't been to for 4-5 years is Somjit massage besides Tukcon. I used to be a regular there but many boys gave very ordinary massages and in some cases the boys wouldn't get naked let alone give a full on happy ending. So has anyone been to Somjit lately, if so were the massages ok with full on happy endings or the same as it was when I ceased going there. Also if someone has been there recently what was the cost of a one hour oil massage and if a full on happy ending was had what was the asking tip. I prefer Royal House but a change can make the situation much more fun. Cheers.
    I had not been to Somjit for several years so did give it a try most recently.
    The house fee for a massage was 400 Baht; the tip to the masseur was up to you. As for full on happy endings, not quite sure what you were looking for? I received a hand job as I have had in the past, although some years ago, had the best massage and happy ending ever. The owner told me she fired that masseur since he liked bom, bom too much.Weird! The lad today did get naked after a bit and did cum as they all have, as in the past. The selection of masseurs was limited to about 4 lads.

7. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (November 28th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    I had not been to Somjit for several years so did give it a try most recently.
    The house fee for a massage was 400 Baht; the tip to the masseur was up to you. As for full on happy endings, not quite sure what you were looking for? I received a hand job as I have had in the past, although some years ago, had the best massage and happy ending ever. The owner told me she fired that masseur since he liked bom, bom too much.Weird! The lad today did get naked after a bit and did cum as they all have, as in the past. The selection of masseurs was limited to about 4 lads.
    Thanks for your reply francois, so how much did you tip the boy?

Liked

1000 as usual and, as usual, no response from masseur.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    1000 as usual and, as usual, no response from masseur.
    As a footnote, I often read in posts about massage that the masseur was "thrilled" or some other words to that effect, when given 300, 400, 500 Baht as a tip. My 1000 Baht tip is rarely, if ever, acknowledged other than a nod or a wai.

Liked

I'm not critical at all when tipping 1,000 baht but what gets me is most times I contribute more to the session than the guy who's getting paid to perform the actual service. Many are very happy getting off but very few waver from the 1,000 baht tip,