Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

dodger...wonder how long did u date females...lots of gay/bisex guys will date girls when young in an effort to conform....some even marry...as a young giy I went through a crazy stage where i did everything in sight...but quickly settled on my prefernce

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

......dodger...wonder how long did u date females...
    I dated girls during most of my youth...married once (to a female)...was sexually attracted to guys very early on (age 12)...sex with the type of girls described in my post kept me partially satisfied...constant sexual fantasies involving guys...fantasies became reality in Thailand...never looked back.

My transition over time (remember I'm only a leaf):

Str8 sex - females only
    Bi sex - females and males
    Gay sex - Dominant (dedicated top)
    Gay sex - Submissive (bottom)
    I am who I am: (unclassified) - Uninhibited & Versatile depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Some people seem to struggle with the "Sexual Classifications" of Thai boys (working or non-working), which, to me, seems like a fruitless effort. I've enjoyed great sex with boys who considered themselves to be str8, leaving me wondering just what part of the "transition" this leaf is in. When we met in the bar he said "no boom-boom, me man", but after a few interactions together he volunterrily spreads his legs and smiles the same way the gay boys do when being mounted. Is he str8?

Conversely, I've seen boys who classified themselves as "str8 or Bi" leave the working circuit after sleeping with men for years, only to marry a Thai girl and start raising a family. There's that wind blowing again.

Regarding the availability of Thai Boys:

The Boys who are available in Thailand now are no different than the Boys who were available before this pandemic hit. They are biding their time the same way we are, but they're still here. A dedicated top gay boy, who, after life goes on, gravitates naturally to the "bottom role" as his feminie genes start looking for attention. Or the dedicated str8 boy who lays in bed at night wondering what it would be like to touch another guys cock - or have his cock sucked by a man. Or the boy who has no idea what his sexual identity is yet, who comes to a place like Pattaya and experiences the very same thing that we all did - and gravitates to his own place. His own desires at that place and time in his life. All these leafs, with no two the same.

3. 6 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (July 25th, 2021), Kenny (July 26th, 2021), Oliver2 (July 25th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 26th, 2021), splinter1949 (July 25th, 2021), vnman (July 25th, 2021)