Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The modern gay heretic

Liked

Re: The modern gay heretic

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If anyone genuinely believed my piece about Bernard then I apologise. It was a satire. My position is that wearing female clothes does not make you a woman. If you want to believe you are then that's your choice but please don't insist that I do.
    More like fake news!

2. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (March 23rd, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Matt, your argument is that Thai culture is more accepting of those who want to fantasise about their gender. No other poster in this thread has said anything that disagrees with that
    • I simply said that it can’t be compulsory for others to act as if it’s other than a fantasy (ie. what the Americans typically refer to as First Amendment rights can’t be negated)
    • arsenal’s argument is that whatever their fantasy it’s their birth gender that matters
    • NIrish guy & Khor tose want us all to hold hands and sing kumbaya

Liked

Afaik I've never met a transgender person. However, the grandson of a friend of mine is going through the transition from Michael to Mikayla.

I've only ever seen him once at a social gathering and didn't get the chance to have a chat.

According to my friend, Michael has been to hell and back, suffering from depression and anxiety and going through a period of self-harm. It's a long journey but he's determined to reach his goal. Thankfully, he has the full support of his family and friends.

I admire his courage and am looking forward to seeing him emerge as Mikayla. But as I have no way of getting into his head I'll never know if it's a fantasy or a genuine belief.

So, at the end of this journey he will look like a woman on the outside - or at least more feminine than masculine - but will he have really changed from male to female?

In his mind, yes. But in my view, no. He will still be a male. (Not that he could, or should, give a shit about my opinion.)

My generation helped put a man on the moon, but this younger generation wants to put a man in a woman's toilet. Should that be allowed? Definitely not. It's just yet another example of people desperate to be politically correct. It makes them feel morally superior to everyone else. Is that the best they can do? Can't they fight for something more important? They don't seem to consider the any negative consequences of their latest "cause."

I wish Michael a long and happy life, lived as Mikayla - the person he truly wants to be. But please stay out of our sisters' and daughters' toilets.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    [*]NIrish guy & Khor tose want us all to hold hands and sing kumbaya
    And yet you say that like it's a bad thing - I think right now the world could do with a little more kumbay fucking ya dont you !?

We should remember also that no matter what our own views of these matters our words and actions may hurt others ( in the wider world) and so yes if possible then why not lets just "be kind" rather than "not".

Interesting to see just this week that Pantene Hair shampoo have just released an Advert featuring a young trans girl, which hopefully serves to remind us that the old stereotype of a 6 foot hairy man in a badly fitting dressing and wig hiding in a ladies toilets solely to attack women is NOTHING to do with ACTUAL trans people and their lives in ANY way of course !

I get that that throws up problem as to how we as a society deal with those bad guys but we shouldn't allow the two subjects to become conflated. We should remember too there are many many real Trans people out there struggling just to get through their every day lives and just trying to get by and live a happy life like the rest of us ( you know like struggling the way us gay guys had to do for years too btw until we found more acceptance) and so OUR harsh words and thoughts and criticisms of "trans people" ( in general) can and does affect their lives too of course - so if simply being kind helps with that.....then surely that's the better person to be.

Here's a link to that advert just in passing....... ( and yes freeky I know you'll say how it doesn't change anything etc etc......but my point is why needlessly make the likes of this young girls life tougher "just because" people dont like or argee with HER life, life's short, fuck it.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (March 23rd, 2021), Zebedee (March 23rd, 2021)

Liked

Francois wrote.
    "More like fake news!"

Not just news but fake tits, eyebrows, lashes, hair and everything else..

Liked

Surprised nobody has brought up Mr. Potato Head yet.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 24th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Surprised nobody has brought up Mr. Potato Head yet.
    Excuse me, please dont misgender Potato's ! - Potato lives matter ! I think you'll find that it's MR Potato head no longer and the Mister has now been kicked to the kerb !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56200811

Edit - We're not sure now Ex MR Potato took the news when it was broken to him, but lets face based on how the world is right now in regards to feminism and MENS right as me WAS a Mr then - no one gives the slightest fuck what he thinks anyway...... :-(

Liked

I have never thought that transgender people would wait inside a woman's toilet, planning to assault women - that just wouldn't make any sense.

But I think women would feel uncomfortable about seeing a transitioning person like Michael using their toilet.

But then again, I wouldn't fancy a transgender person's chances in a male toilet. That could end in disaster.

The easy solution is to build unisex toilets. We have them all over the place here, but the problem is, what do they do if they go somewhere where there are only male and females toilets?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Francois wrote.
    "More like fake news!"

Not just news but fake tits, eyebrows, lashes, hair and everything else..
    What a shame after going through all the troubles and pains, in the end none of them will ever experience the biological process of menstruation and menopause...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So, should we keep reminding them of that basic fact Dinagam and actually perhaps use that as some form of 'proof" that "they're not "real" women then are they!?" all the way throughout every day of the rest of their lives? And what about women who cant conceive for whatever reason, should we be pointing out to them also that "they're not REAL women you know" too ?

Or perhaps we maybe start to accept that gender IS evolving ( whether some people like it or not) and it can be seen as on a spectrum and whilst there are absolutes such as child birth etc there are also a range of feelings and emotions that define us each of us internally to ourselves re that too and just because WE as men feel 100% "correct" in our gender if someone else doesn't then who are we to tell them / no FORCE them to remain as something that they believe they are not. That to me is just plain cruel.

To keep this in Thailand terms for here on the board - I'm "assuming??" that no one here would advocate placing some beautiful Thai lady boy/ women into a man's group prison cell in Thailand and that we would all offer them the protection and their place in the womens cells ? So if we happily concede that then "life" outside of that construct should be no different surely ?

14. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 23rd, 2021)