Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Gay Pattaya 1980 - 2020

Liked

Re: Gay Pattaya 1980 - 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Is it possible that there are fewer successful LTRs today than there were twenty or so years ago? I was surprised to learn how many of the guys P met while he was working in the early 2000s were successful in finding a falang who was more than a client and with whom they had a relationship which lasted a few years at least.. He's still in contact with three of his contemporaries who come into this category.And I've met two of them.
    There's no way of knowing of course but is it possible that there are socio-economic reasons for this- if it's true?
    I can't speak as of today - but I have several friends that have been living with their boyfriends - without trying to recall all, I know of at least 3 right off hand whose relationships are in excess of 10 years and going strong. So, it is possible - but IMO, the chemistry has to be there what with the cultural and for most age difference.

2. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (February 27th, 2020)

Liked

Is it possible that there are fewer successful LTRs today than there were twenty or so years ago? I was surprised to learn how many of the guys P met while he was working in the early 2000s were successful in finding a falang who was more than a client and with whom they had a relationship which lasted a few years at least.. He's still in contact with three of his contemporaries who come into this category.And I've met two of them.
    There's no way of knowing of course but is it possible that there are socio-economic reasons for this- if it's true?
    Yes LT is more difficult to find this days most of the boys are looking for ST only or maximum overnight LT , They are not looking for LT relationship with falang unless he's very wealthy and splashing money to the boy .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I blame MTV....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I blame MTV....
    I blame Trump.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Swing View Post
    I blame Trump.
    I blame it on the Boogie.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (February 28th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Deleted.

Liked

Deleted.
    It’s not very often I've seen you lost for words, Oliver2. At the very least you could have left something meaningful, something profound, something like the following message . . .
    Oliver2 woz ‘ere!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK....Oliver2 was irritated by what he thought (obviously wrongly) to be an interesting topic turned into a platform for jokes. Nevertheless, he was aware that he'd be foolish to bleed while swimming with sharks and so deleted his response. A correct decision, in Oliver2's opinion.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK....Oliver2 was irritated .......so deleted his response. A correct decision, in Oliver2's opinion.
    You DO know I'm sure that in the same 'edit" window that I assume you used to "delete' you comment that that you could have ACTUALLY just deleted your comment entirely and not just post the work delete, as that means you didn't delete your post at all, you just merely commented "delete", which when we're talking about a thread being derailed doesn't really help ether of course.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    You DO know I'm sure that in the same 'edit" window that I assume you used to "delete' you comment that that you could have ACTUALLY just deleted your comment entirely and not just post the work delete, as that means you didn't delete your post at all, you just merely commented "delete", which when we're talking about a thread being derailed doesn't really help ether of course.
    Elementary my dear Nirish, on the other hand perhaps Oliver2 did know how to delete the entire post but chose not to do so, leaving the word "delete " in his remaining post thereby sending a passive protest to the "offending" posters! This then has the effect of sending shockwaves throughout the forum letting everyone know not to mess with Oliver2!!!!
    Fiendishly clever....Moriarty would be proud.

Its been a slow day folks.

I blame the parents!

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 29th, 2020), Jellybean (February 29th, 2020)