List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Age range of customers at gogos?

Liked

Re: Age range of customers at gogos?

Quote Originally Posted by BOY69 View Post
    21 yeas old should easily attract many Thais at the apps for free why should bother go to the bars ...
    I do! I often go to DJ Station.

But I don't need to explain a night out at DJ station is different to a night out in a gogo.

Liked

Yes there is a difference at DJ station you don't need to pay for the sex.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno about that...the place is definitey stuffed full to the rafters with money boys...may not be apparent at first but the closer one gets to retiring back ti the hotel the more obvious it becomes...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Joe1997 View Post
    I do! I often go to DJ Station.

But I don't need to explain a night out at DJ station is different to a night out in a gogo.
    At a go go, the hoes are dancing on stage and the customers are watching them from their seats.

At DJ, the hoes and customers are dancing together on the dance floor. The shy ones (hoes and customers) are watching from the sidelines.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (July 27th, 2019), Maxwell (July 24th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Back to the age issue-the female such Thai ladies (as we all know there are many, many more of those as the males) do have a liking for elder men: they are far more easy to please, they want less of the acts to perform-getting tired soon enough, are more ´gentlemenlike´=giving some more care (as in the BFE=boyfr exp. like a stageact drama), and in general give less pwobwems. Younger guys simply want too much bang for the baht. And they tend to stay in cheaper thus less luxury hotels etc.-though if the relation looks like longer time, the girls may very well guide him to cheaper HTLs, esp. in Pattaya.
    I for myself mostly find that 2nd/3s etc times improve considerably the interaction as then the guy pretty well also knows you must have liked what he did and the testing out phase of what the customer likes is also done by.
    But this may well be reverse for young Thai real gay guys, the distrust of younger farang customers.
    BUT then many str8s report there are quite a lot of younger Thai working girls who also seem to very much like all that banging etc. as a real pleasure life can bring to us all.
    BTW-I found this thread as I read somewhere else that dear matty was expelled and back in Canuckyland and wanted to see the why and wherefor. Did the Thai govmt even pay for his flite to back home? Do you support the old flame who came directly from the temple?
    In the EU/schengenarea bans are even much more severe for overstays.

Liked

Since when has age got anything to do with Go Go bars?
    Seen it all now.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    BTW-I found this thread as I read somewhere else that dear matty was expelled and back in Canuckyland and wanted to see the why and wherefor. Did the Thai govmt even pay for his flite to back home? Do you support the old flame who came directly from the temple?
    In the EU/schengenarea bans are even much more severe for overstays.
    Pong, there are many " POSTERS " on this forum that do not exist in real life. They are the invention of one possibly two individuals who manage these characters. It is much like the actors in a play or a movie. They are introduced with a typical punter type background in order to fit in here. Hopefully that " character " is developed to interact with some real posters even to the point of long disagreements to try to liven up the forum. You can see it with the same tired old prattle churned out ad nauseum where the character manager or puppet master is jaded for want of new ideas.
    Some of the most entertaining threads in the past were really only by one real individual managing several " POSTERS" . When it becomes too much to handle they are " written off" like a character in a TV soap opera , went blind, ended up settled with a bar boy, whatever trite the readers will swallow.
    But it's all entertainment , mostly harmless.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    But it's all entertainment , mostly harmless.
    Zebedee, I do agree with most of what you posted, however I don't see it as entertainment nor do I consider it harmless.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (February 6th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Zebedee, I do agree with most of what you posted, however I don't see it as entertainment nor do I consider it harmless.
    Actually Francois you are correct. It is only harmless / entertaining if one is aware that it's all a charade.

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 6th, 2020)