List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Age range of customers at gogos?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Age range of customers at gogos?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Even the customs officer in Canada wouldn't believe me that all I did was overstay, and was sure I must have comitted some criminal act to get blacklisted for 5 years.

You did....if any of this story is to be believed, of course.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Whoever made that comment, Levelheaded, probably meant that many go-go boys are more concerned about the customer's ability to pay and, in some cases, pay handsomely rather than their age or appearance. Given your young age, I would imagine you will attract considerable attention from the go-go boys . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelheaded View Post
    The boys you mentioned would more likely be from gay boys right (the attention)? Don’t see why the (straight) one would prefer me over another if I’m just a dude with money lol . . .
    In my previous post, Levelheaded, I was primarily thinking about the reaction of gay go-go boys to seeing you walk through the door. Not being straight, I’m not really sure how a straight (gay-for-pay) go-go boy would react to seeing you.

Given the choice, would he prefer to have gay sex with a young male foreigner rather than a considerably old male foreigner? Maybe/probably/perhaps/I don’t know. Your guess is as good as mine.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (July 3rd, 2019), joe552 (July 3rd, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post

You did....if any of this story is to be believed, of course.
    Waht I find a bit hard to believe in cdnmatt's story is this Canada customs officers remark to him. How would that officer know that cdnmatt has been banned for 4 years from Thailand?

I would assume that is only listed in a government database from Thailand. Or is the whole idea you are already stopped in your own country when you want to board a flight to Thailand and that is why this has to be known also in your own country?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Waht I find a bit hard to believe in cdnmatt's story is this Canada customs officers remark to him. How would that officer know that cdnmatt has been banned for 4 years from Thailand?

I would assume that is only listed in a government database from Thailand. Or is the whole idea you are already stopped in your own country when you want to board a flight to Thailand and that is why this has to be known also in your own country?
    No, I naturally got deported back to Canada, then pulled into secondary upon landing in Vancouver.

Liked

Ok thanks. Clear.

Another question I had: what did you do for a living while in Thailand.

Liked

Ok thanks. Clear.

Same as I've been doing since I was 19 -- online software development. Last time I had a "real job", I was 19 and raking dirt for $8/hour while landscaping.

Banned
    Liked

Do keep up AsDaRa. He was working for his Russian Mafia overlords and being paid in the favourite “currency” of organised crime, Bitcoin

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Most gogos , straight or gay or whatever in between are probably totally numb when it comes to feelings, when they have to pretend and act like every single customer is a "sexy man" and they have sex with countless men it all becomes rather mechanical and meaningless. So whether you are 18 or 88 I really dont think the gogo cares, all that counts is the moola.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 6th, 2019), sglad (July 7th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Most gogos , straight or gay or whatever in between are probably totally numb when it comes to feelings, when they have to pretend and act like every single customer is a "sexy man" and they have sex with countless men it all becomes rather mechanical and meaningless. So whether you are 18 or 88 I really dont think the gogo cares, all that counts is the moola.
    That's right. So if he does nothing back in the room, he's either lazy and unprofessional and has gotten way with it many times before and still received his tip from some meek, guilt-ridden farangs OR...

he is totally repelled by you and won't even give you five minutes of mechanical sex.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (July 22nd, 2019), Maxwell (July 24th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

so true...so true