Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
preponline,

at first: you do here pure advertising. It is OK since PrePs are widely in use in gay-community (mostly)
at second: you made hydra/clone for to "heat" discussion - it is forum's rules violation

you'll be temporary banned for 2 weeks for second account, your clone will be banned forever.. for real penalty "as for advertiser" I will remove all links to your site and all contact info

you can add your contacts in two week here again, warning: advertiser can have here one only thread for free... for you - this one

if you will break forum's rules again - your site will be listed in our blacklist and since that time your URL will look like *********.com, there is no removing from BL in our practice
I am not trying to stir the pot.
You are the moderator and I defer to your decisions on postings.
I am just a bit confused about your statement to the banned poster - "you made hydra/clone for to "heat" discussion - it is forum's rules violation".
It is unclear to me why you banned the poster.

Again I have no problems with the moderators. (some of the posters here trash the moderators - the moderators are unpaid and it is basically a thankless job - I give them some slack)
I think you guys generally do a good job (unpaid) - I am seeking clarification about what your post means.