Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Facebooked a Cambodian guy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Facebooked a Cambodian guy

Smiles, on behalf of all the really old farts, I would like to announce to you that while we may tend to get seriously dehydrated and shrivel up like prunes, the waistline tends to remain the same. Yes, although skin elsewhere on the body may look like it's one or two sizes too large, those trousers with waistlines of yore sitting in our cabinets are never going to fit again. Plus jamais as the French might say.

There's a word in one of the Scandinavian languages, perhaps Danish, that is used to describe the process of getting rid of items now so that our heirs will not have to bother doing so in future. I guess that's a bit morbid, so just fall back on the usual advice: if you haven't worn it in a year (for whatever reason), it's time to discard it. Besides, taking the trousers out once a year in the hope that they will fit can be very energy-consuming. I speak from experience.
    Last edited by bobsaigon2; March 25th, 2018 at 13:54.