Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Pattaya Gay Club - The Mask

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: New Pattaya Gay Club - The Mask

I read what you say newalaan but my experience differs in one respect.

Like you,I take boy special to Tomman Shun (sp) Nab etc. I would never dream of just going alone with him...too boring! Therefore a group ensues.

Now I do not mind paying the tab for this group, after all they have been invited. However what does irk me is when others appear at the table and just start drinking. This is especially so at Karaoke bars.

I have never found these hangers on to put their hands in their pockets. In fact it often gets to the stage that I have to tell them that when the bottle is empty...that's it.

The problem is that when the hangers on get dug in,the bottle goes even quicker. I wouldn't mind if another one was forthcoming( and paid for) but that has never happened in my experience. Snacks and coke maybe...

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 22nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

gerefan...if u gonna act all generous u gotta walk the talk...if u buy one bottle and have such a sparkling personality that every bubble butted luscious lipped boy within 200m wants to join your party then just shell out for a 2nd and 3rd...its only money..right?...u cant take it with u...splash it around...make lifelong friends..be popular

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Mate, I've probably been on this planet longer than you and I've got by fine without taking any advice from you so far. I'm more than happy to leave it that way.

It is after all my money I'm spending...not free allowances, air fares , hotels etc that I'm told you use for your drinking and fucking in Thailand.

Thank you for your interest.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (September 22nd, 2017), Smiles (September 24th, 2017)

Liked

New gay venues are absolutely my favourite type of news so tippy top stuff Colmx. And if you enjoy partying the night away with a group of Thai boys in a club in Pattaya then no one else's opinion is worth an ice cube.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....gerefan...stinks of mutton...desperately drying to dress up as lamb......2 pays away from state housing....

Liked

Mutton as Lamb screams Latin. Well he's an international food quality auditor inspector tick the boxes expert and so he'd know. Hehe.

9. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (September 25th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    .. food quality auditor inspector...
    In other words ...works in Frugal Freddie's checking the expiry dates on the perishable goods

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    New gay venues are absolutely my favourite type of news so tippy top stuff Colmx. And if you enjoy partying the night away with a group of Thai boys in a club in Pattaya then no one else's opinion is worth an ice cube.
    I totally agree but I also wonder why those that like to have fun with Thai guys at clubs also feel the need to insult those who prefer beer bars and gogos. I do what i enjoy and hope others are able to do likewise.

Liked

I don't see them as mutually exclusive pennynoy. I enjoy them all along with restaurants, go go bars, a tiny family run place selling fried rice with shrimps, the positively iddy biddy coffee shop along Bang Saray etc etc.

Liked

Its also possible to go alone to the club and just buy a drink. Then you look for company and if you find someone you like, it can mean sex few hours later. Just sayin.....

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 22nd, 2017), whitemouse (September 22nd, 2017)