List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Thanks werner. Whilst I'm going through all my photos to fulfil Nirish' request (!), I have only ever done portrait photos of my boyfriend/boyfriends and I don't think they'd be happy to have them posted here. Like many others I do have tons of photos from various tumblr sites, many of the best ones from the Taiwan photo0blue site where the photos now go under the title Blue Men. I did post a few on a thread about a year or so ago but there seemed little interest then. I'll post a few more here to see the reaction. If there is interest, a new thread will be more appropriate.

tumblr_ocukgqkBLg1ug0pwdo6_1280.jpeg

tumblr_ol99bgPIvc1rg4prlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_olw4ppIysk1voxsbfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4jszazrie1r8wah2o3_1280.jpg

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=fountainhall;215751] The rainbow flag in Cusco has nothing to do with gay Pride. It is simply the city's flag and you see it everywhere. /QUOTE]

Have to admit I wasn't aware of that fact at all, but on googling it just now I see there is a very slight difference in the two flags and as you say the City flag as nothing to do with the gay flag and in fact on reading an old BBC news article from 2000 it appears that the locals weren't that happy with the linkage and were intending to develop a new national flag accordingly, so good to see that that seems not to have happened (yet) - or maybe things just move very slowly in South America !? Lets hope not though as it would be a shame on so many levels if they did change their culture for all the wrong reasons.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/948820.stm

Liked

I do think it's funny how the guy claiming he getting attacled by his bf and his friends I was in pattaya @ the time has him and i seen him pissed in ( plastic chair) bar and him screaming and thai lads and the owner of the bar in there and one lad refused to go with him he started screaming at the lad

Liked

just reading this post by Matt who from Canada

it makes me laugh because I have seen him drunk and abusive to thai lads in sunee plaza in the plastic chair bar

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Thailand2017 View Post
    just reading this post by Matt who from Canada. it makes me laugh because I have seen him drunk and abusive to thai lads in sunee plaza in the plastic chair bar
    I'm hardly a great fan of Cndmatt (I'm Canadian myself) but I don't believe for a minute that you know what your talking about in this post.
    His plethora of postings on this board are a general mix of 'interesting', 'worthwhile' and sometimes just plain 'bloody stupid' ... kind of like most of the Members here, including myself.
    Within the context of all his posts here I've never noticed anything which could be labeled anything like a predilection towards " ... drunk and abusive to (T)hai lads ... ".

Noticed that you just joined this Board this month, and this rather nasty accusation is your only post. Let's just label it bullshit, OK?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 21st, 2017), BenCH (April 23rd, 2017), christianpfc (April 21st, 2017)

Liked

i only just joined this board today i read his post and seen it and i know who it was he saying thai bf and thai bf friends​ it him but that just one side story.

Liked

Re: An apology needed ...

Quote Originally Posted by Thailand2017 View Post
    i only just joined this board today i read his post and seen it and i know who it was he saying thai bf and thai bf friends​ it him but that just one side story.
    OK Thailand2017, I see what you are meaning now.

The opening post on this thread was from a guy named 'WorkHardPlayHard' and guess what ... he purports to (1) being a Canadian, and (2) he signed off on his first post with the name 'Matt'.

And weirdly enough ... this board already has a member (been here for a long time and is quite prolific) named Matt, and he also is a Canadian.
    I'd forgotten about that quite unusual coincidence(?), but in fact I see now that you were disparaging the Topic Starter ('Canadian Matt') ... NOT our beloved blind Member, 'Canadian Matt'.
    Who would of thunk?

Anyway, I jumped too quickly, and I apologise to you. Please carry on.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 21st, 2017)

Liked

Yes Smiles, apparently there's more than one Canadian out there named Matt. Who would have thought, eh?

Geez, are you ever turning into a dick in your old age.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yes Smiles, apparently there's more than one Canadian out there named Matt. Who would have thought, eh?
    Geez, are you ever turning into a dick in your old age.
    Hey, I said 'beloved' didn't I? That should help assuage your fathomless neediness.
    And hey again ... I was going to be a right dick and say " ... NOT our beloved blind(?) Member ... ", but I stopped myself. Nice eh?

Liked

Yes. If someone mentions 'Matt' and 'Canadian" on this board for better or worse most of us will immediately think of our beloved all singing all dancing shrimp cooking Michelin star inspecting superstar.

And Matt. Smiles was dismissing the idea of you behaving as suggested so your snotty reply was a little unnecessary.

13. User who gave Like to post:

francois (April 21st, 2017)