Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Another thread that takes in interesting course! I'm late to the party, nonetheless some comments:

Quote Originally Posted by workhardplayhard View Post
    Basically the last 2 weeks there was 3 situations in where he was late (one of them situation i had to wait 2 hours...) and i am tired of always waiting for him. So 2 days ago he had a party with his friends...
    Assuming on all 3 situation he was out drinking with his friends:
    your boyfriend should drink less and study more.

One important bit of information is missing: do you give any financial or material support to him?

Your English is ok for posting on this forum, but not for teaching.

You could ask your boyfriend to quit excessive drinking and hanging out with his friends, but he will probably choose alcohol and friends over you.

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Well, guess what. I beat you to it and found out from google the actual shortest distance between Chiang Mai and Doi Saket. And guess what google comes up with?

41 min (27.9 km) via Route 121 and Route 1014
    40 min (32.5 km) via ถนน สมโภชเชียงใหม่ 700 ปี and Route 118
    54 min (34.6 km) via Route 11 and Route 118

So who does not know what he is talking about? I notice you just slipped in to your last post "Central Festival". But that is far from "downtown" Chiang Mai as you earlier stated and it is far closer to Doi Saket! How about your claim that this would be the distance between Doi Suthep and Doi Sakhet. Want to know the google distance for that trip? 34.7 kms. So, once again, who has been talking bullshit?
    When I search for way from Chiang Mai to Doi Saket on google maps, it chooses a point about 9 km south of the center of the old town as "Chiang Mai", and then gives the distances you quoted. (I could already see from "Route 121 and Route 1014" that there must be something wrong, as this is not the shortest way from CM to Doi Saket).

However if I go from Wat Chedi Luang Worawihan (about center of Chiang Mai old town) to Wat Phra That Doi Saket (about center of Doi Saket) I get "43 min (22.2 km) via Route 118" which is close to the OP's numbers. And Central Festival is NE of CM, that means closer to Doi Saket. Anyway, I wouldn't argue about "15-20 km" versus 28 km.

Love it how a post about relationship problems turns into intricacies of Thai geography!

Even if the op's numbers are correct here, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a troll, as the rest of the story is fishy. But then, when I started posting, I was accused of being a troll, so I give the benefit of doubt.

Apart from the occasions where I know better than fountainhall when it come to gay saunas in Thailand or intricacies of Thai geography, I bow to his experience and knowledge in all things South-East Asian, and especially thank for advice on Taipei, a place I would not have gone to if it hadn't been for fountainhall's reports on the forums. Whoever suggests fountainhall go out more must have missed all those excellent trip reports.
    Last edited by christianpfc; April 1st, 2017 at 12:33.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (April 2nd, 2017), BonTong (April 1st, 2017), Brad the Impala (April 1st, 2017), colmx (April 1st, 2017), fountainhall (April 2nd, 2017), scottish-guy (April 1st, 2017)