Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya bars - a review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya bars - a review

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Awwww that brought me right back, I could almost smell the candle wax dripping on the guys chest and arms as that music played there ! :-)
    You are abolutely right Nirish guy! It was indeed Inigma. Every go-go bar seemed to be hooked on that melody while the lads within poured hot wax over each other, swaying back and forth in slow motion. Officium, as Fountainhall states, was used in a variety of other shows in Patts.

Colmx: My God, Fanta up the arse and coke out? Has it been patented? I have never seen this trick. A human vending machine? I have to confess that it took me some time to work out that those pulling miles of coloured tape out of their glory holes were in fact pulling the tape from an egg-shaped receptacle (full of miles of the stuff) lodged within their rectums.

Oliver: Incredible: I never saw that and regret it. It must have been marvellous. Was the trumpet 'volutary'?
    In one of my previous posts I mentioned my unease at finding myself in the Cattery looking for my boyfriend, Art, who had assumed the post of manager in the Kitten Club (something I will never get over). I was terrified that the girls might start firing darts in my direction, having first immersed them deep within their psyches!!!

Everything is so bloody tame now. I am not a fan of the shows on the circuit currently. I cannot abide ladyboys lip-synching. The boys, wearing straw boaters, morning coats and canes(sounds like Harrow and Eton at morning registration), move hypnotically around the stage before parting in the middle, arms sweeping to the left to welcome, from the wings, yes, you've guessed it...... another bloody ladyboy, and my heart sinks.

Throb, circa 2000 Boys - not katoeys!
    Most sensible.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 5th, 2017), colmx (March 4th, 2017), fountainhall (March 4th, 2017)