Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How to find gay friend in Thailand ?

Liked

Arrow How to find gay friend in Thailand ?

I live in Thailand for now i use https://hornetapp.com to meet friend. This app can run on iphone, android, and website and free
    So how about you ? Pls share

Liked

Re: How to find gay friend in Thailand ?

As I know Hornet (company) has representative office exactly in Chang Mai. Are you one of them? Do you use this forum for marketing? Don't worry if it is true. It is OK.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Do you use this forum for marketing? Don't worry if it is true. It is OK.
    so that is forum policy now is it - a venue/service/product owner can get a message posted here by someone posing as a satisfied customer as part of a marketing campaign promoting their product?

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    so that is forum policy now is it - a venue/service/product owner can get a message posted here by someone posing as a satisfied customer as part of a marketing campaign promoting their product?

bkkguy
    Yes, soft gay-related promo is allowed while it is at the same time related to "gay+Thailand/South-East Asia". While business will bring us news and will be "not pushy/aggresive" in promotions - why not then? To receive news from "first hands" - is best way to get news in time and without any distortion...

Topic-starter made mistake here - his email directly shows what he is affiliated with Hornet. I prefer to reveal his affiliation and call him to be with us as a representative whom we can ask hornet-related questions - on this way we will have news directly from Hornet and also we will have possibility to give feedback directly to company. Is it bad?

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 27th, 2016), monsoon (February 29th, 2016)