Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Which is the best way to find a bf in Thailand?

Liked

Which is the best way to find a bf in Thailand?

To begin with, I have been single for my whole life. I have tried the club in a few times in Thailand and even in the US. Most of them are looking just for a one night stand, which is not what I am looking for. In addition, I have tried gay websites too like gayromero. It is the same. Most people are looking for a hookups too. It seems like in the gay world is very difficult to find a committed relationship.

More difficultly, I am feminine and super smooth. I am not masculine at all so I am not a target market. I am also have light skin, not dark which is even harder for me because most westerners love dark skin, not all but most of them.

So I would like to ask for some opinion here.... How could I find a bf? and Which is the best way or the best website to look for one?

Liked

Re: Which is the best way to find a bf in Thailand?

Can you a bit more about yourself? I guess you are a young Asian (whereas most posters here are older Caucasians).

I have the same problem, from the other side (being European and looking for an Asian boyfriend). In addition, hooking up for one-night stands is not easy for me either.

Liked

Yes I am young asian. I am only 22 years old. The reason I posted in this because I just wanna have another way to find a bf or at least a true friend

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    whereas most posters here are older Caucasians.
    Careful Christian, The "Caucasian" type covers all of Europe and well into India and Pakistan.

If you mean coloured or white, say so.

Liked: 1

Bf_hunter - Ask yourself why do you want a boyfriend?

You are only 22 years old - sow a few wild oats; enjoy the promiscuous life for a few more years, be adventurous, gain experience and then, after you've discovered what type suits you best: White, Black, other Asian, Latin, Polynesian, top, bottom, muscular, slim, tall, short, well hung or .. etc. etc. then go on the hunt for a boyfriend. You may find during your fucking around that one of these one-nighters is the one for you.

Your self assessment makes you sound like a victim. If I am wrong then I apologize but if you dislike any aspect of your appearance then work on it. You can't do anything about your ethnic origin but you can change other aspects of yourself if you want. If you don't like the light skin then go to the beach and get a tan. If you don't like the feminine looks then go to the gym and work out. Change your hair and clothes to get yourself a more attractive style.

You only live once so why saddle yourself with a stereotypical boyfriend - enjoy your life and find out what you yourself really like for yourself.

Liked

Since you are Thai and also speak good English it should be no problem for you to find foreigners around your age willing to be friends with you and maybe more, if thats what you're looking for .

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bf_hunter
    To begin with, I have been single for my whole life. I have tried the club in a few times in Thailand and even in the US. Most of them are looking just for a one night stand, which is not what I am looking for. In addition, I have tried gay websites too like gayromero. It is the same. Most people are looking for a hookups too. It seems like in the gay world is very difficult to find a committed relationship.

More difficultly, I am feminine and super smooth. I am not masculine at all so I am not a target market. I am also have light skin, not dark which is even harder for me because most westerners love dark skin, not all but most of them.

So I would like to ask for some opinion here.... How could I find a bf? and Which is the best way or the best website to look for one?
    There are a lot of web sites out there, and gayromeo is quite popular in Thailand and so it is no surprise that there are a lot of westerners that have joined gayromeo simply because there are so many Thais available. Unfortunately for the romantic in Thailand, gayromeo is more of a hook-up site...like grinder or manhunt. It's not like that everywhere in the world, but it seems to be mostly that way in Thailand. mygaydar might be a better choice, as it is very popular in many western countries and so when westeners look to Thailand, they may look first through mygaydar until they discover gayromeo...if gayromeo hook-ups are what they are looking for. mygaydar is a more diversified crowd, a lot more looking for relationships and friendships. It too is pretty popular in Thailand. Check it out!

There is somebody for everybody out there and I don't believe in a target market. You have to make yourself the target market for the type of guy you pursue or prefer. Confidence is the most important factor and so going into it thinking no one will want you or that you are not some target market is not a good start. I assume because you say most westerners like dark skin, that you are interested in a western boyfriend. As loke said, your English skills are quite good and the ability to communicate as well as you do is a huge plus for you....and you've traveled as well.

Your gayromeo profile is great, you're a handsome guy....you'll do just fine!

Surfcrest

Liked

jinks is right, I mean White instead of Caucasian.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    There are a lot of web sites out there, and gayromeo is quite popular in Thailand and so it is no surprise that there are a lot of westerners that have joined gayromeo simply because there are so many Thais available. Unfortunately for the romantic in Thailand, gayromeo is more of a hook-up site...like grinder or manhunt. It's not like that everywhere in the world, but it seems to be mostly that way in Thailand. mygaydar might be a better choice, as it is very popular in many western countries and so when westeners look to Thailand, they may look first through mygaydar until they discover gayromeo...if gayromeo hook-ups are what they are looking for. mygaydar is a more diversified crowd, a lot more looking for relationships and friendships. It too is pretty popular in Thailand. Check it out!

There is somebody for everybody out there and I don't believe in a target market. You have to make yourself the target market for the type of guy you pursue or prefer. Confidence is the most important factor and so going into it thinking no one will want you or that you are not some target market is not a good start. I assume because you say most westerners like dark skin, that you are interested in a western boyfriend. As loke said, your English skills are quite good and the ability to communicate as well as you do is a huge plus for you....and you've traveled as well.

Your gayromeo profile is great, you're a handsome guy....you'll do just fine!

Surfcrest
    You are so kind and sweet. Thank you for your support.