Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
This is what a lot of Asian people call a "first world problem".
A short and funny post from Nirish guy, that's a first. Congratulations! Hope to see more of these.

Yes I was going to add that once a German starts congratulating my on achieving something humourous I know things have really gone awry !

And actually Christian the humour you enjoyed was actually more intended as a gentle dig at the OP basically saying if you think carrying a bag upstairs is a "problem" then you really haven't anything to complain about compared to some other people in the world. But still I'm glad you enjoyed it none the less and just to get you even more happy I bought chicken rice last night - 60 baht, a LARGE bowl of rice and SEVEN quite thick sliced pieces of chicken! Great value.

( note - for clarity Christian this isn't humour it's sarcasm just in case you're not quite sure:-)

Ps - Christian I read your exploits here in Bkk with interest / amazement always but I have to tell you that yesterday I had three fucks, one massage guy with his 1000 baht tip and the other two free, which by your logic will of course average out at 333.33 baht for three consistently hot enjoyable and complete fucks with no drama attached, which if I'm not mistaken you've been here almost a year a haven't been able to achieve yet - you really are going to have to try harder I think as your German work ethic must be slipping !