Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sofitel So Hotel Bangkok

Liked

Sofitel So Hotel Bangkok

Has anyone stayed at or visited this new hotel on North Sathorn? Not to be confused with other Sofitels in Bangkok. Comments welcome particularly in respect to the pool and fitness centre.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sofitel So Hotel Bangkok

Have not been inside, but pass it about three times a week. The one possible negative about the pool might be its location. It is right on the corner of Sathorn and Rama 4 - a very big intersection that sees at least three hours of major traffic jams in the morning/late afternoon. I'd guess all that vehicle pollution must be noticeable at the pool - but purely conjecture.

Liked

Beachlover, if you are reading this, this is your cue! Can you share some pictures and experiences from Sofitel Sathorn? Given the current situation on this board, nobody will question if you ever got close to this hotel.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Given the current situation on this board
    As you would say to something you find unclear in a post, could you please explain this remark further? I'm not stirring, I'm just interested to understand your viewpoint.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    Given the current situation on this board
    As you would say to something you find unclear in a post, could you please explain this remark further? I'm not stirring, I'm just interested to understand your viewpoint.(quote)newalaan

christianpfc, you comment couldn't be more obvious and certainly needs no explanation.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Recently, some members of this forum voiced thoughts about allowing banned members back because they found it more interesting when they were around.

(Read: There are some who would welcome Beachlover back and would not ask any nasty questions about inaccuracies in his reports.)

(My post was a jibe to him because he mysteriously disappeared after too many people asked to may questions about his stay at Kempinski Bangkok.)

kempinski-bangkok-beachlover-t25945.html

Liked

I reviving this old thread. Has anyone stayed at the Sofitel So and could they relate their experience.

Liked

Recently, some members of this forum voiced thoughts about allowing banned members back because they found it more interesting when they were around.

(Read: There are some who would welcome Beachlover back and would not ask any nasty questions about inaccuracies in his reports.)

(My post was a jibe to him because he mysteriously disappeared after too many people asked to may questions about his stay at Kempinski Bangkok.)

kempinski-bangkok-beachlover-t25945.html
    Sorry I can't agree with this, nasty questions are my speciality....indeed in some cases they are essential I order to keep the trolls in check. :salute:

Sorry Sydneyboy, you just asked a simple question and none of our replies addressed it, it's complicated!

Liked

Stayed there once last year and will be there again later this month. Infinite pool is about 25m long facing Lumpini Park with sky creepers way back behind the park. Make sure u bring a camera along.

Gym is OK and they even have free group classes 2 time a day if I remember correctly.

There is also a nice bar on top floor and hosted WHITE PARTY before where guests are welcomed to access between the bar and pool, male models are hired to serve. Pool area would be closed in the afternoon with restricted access to adults only. That's what I read in a hotel flyer during last Halloween but I did not join the party. They probably have it again this Halloween and Sangkran too. Hope that helps.

Liked

Will stay there in november and make some pictures. Have booked a loft.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay