Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Meeting Farangs

Liked

Meeting Farangs

I've been to Bangkok many times, but mostly to chill, indulge in the local food and shopping. This time round I am hoping to venture into a different experience and I need some advice! I'll be arriving into Bangkok a few days after Christmas and am wondering where would be the ideal places/venues to meet Farangs in a non-sauna environment? Are there any etiquette to be wary of? Whether for chats, laughs, drinks or whatever transpires thereafter :evil4: ... Cheers!

Re: Meeting Farangs

Assuming your talking about meeting us poofs Id say you go to places like Dicks Maxis Telephone or Balcony and try to get into conversation there used to be a whole group of crocodiles that wood meet at Chesters Grill for coffee and oogle the money boys at Siam Complex but not sure whats happened there I look forward to my trip in January after everyones gone home from there Xmas break to find out I guess the one problem trying to talk to guys who have a boy with them is they think your trying to hit on there boy.

Liked

I'd imagine there might be a few who'd think it's competition - I get mistaken for being a local often but hopefully I won't get mistaken as a money boy! I'll give those venues a try and hopefully get into conversation with some :8(

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What sort of farangs do you want to meet?

Lots of young, gay traveller farangs at DJ Station... Otherwise, try anywhere else they're likely to hang out. My partner and I met a farang couple from the same city we live in at our hotel pool not long ago and we are now friends with them.

So there you go mate hang around the pool at Beachlovers hotel.