The straight expat that assisted me with the purchase of my condos has become a close friend. He mentioned last month that he had two massage girls that he helped to buy a house. In passing he mentioned that each girl was making over 40,000 per month. What interested me is the girls claimed their friends who work in male massage bars dont like to do head jobs, and are lucky to make 7,000bpm.

At that time he did not know there were two types of male massage places, but my experience of both is it is almost impossible to get a head job. When I told him that he laughed as he said most straight massages were blow and go @ 500 baht and at almost 80, he still has 3 every week.

I know guys that specify on GR no suck no pay and get satisfied.

I discussed with a number of gay expats and they suggested that few managers of gay massage places are gay, if any. The majority of the massage shops are women, who train the boys in massage but nothing else.

I had discussed several ideas before coming home about combining some go go bars with massage including those I tought most likely to succeed. I have not had time to put into a post.

I am positive that a massage shop that encourages and rewards boys doing blow jobs would prosper. ATM there are too many of them offering SFA.