Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thai Marines in Training

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai Marines in Training

Poor guys, these lean machines need some pampering and I'd be one to do it. They can do their "fried egg" on ME. :salute:

easy.....1000 baht per fuck.

Liked

hmmm. if eating rice off the bottom of an overturned boat is considered a tough task, wonder what other "tough tasks" they are required to perform. Cavorting naked on the deck of a ship and putting their shirts on to keep from burning their butt on the deck of a ship isn't exactly the sort of training a marine should be proud of I think.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Interesting...no mention at all of any real combat training, unless that excercise where they're all wearing holloween masks is preparing them for doing battle with space aliens.

Liked

God I love men in training. Thanks for sharing Fatman -

It reminds me of when I lived in San Diego and was swimming on a masters team in Coranado, which is just accross the bay from San Diego. The pool where we swam was just up the street from the strand. The strand was basically a long beach. The US Navy Seals did training at the strand. Those Seals had the hottest bodies. I have fond memories of parking at the beach and checking out the Seals in training as they toted huge logs about on their shoulders and swam about in the water and got screamed at by their superior officers. Nothing like physical and mental abuse to toughen up the potential killer.

I think the point of the physical and mental training was (or is) to toughen up the guys. To inflict lots of mental and physical discomfort on them to weed out those who would give up under harsh conditions.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Interesting...no mention at all of any real combat training
    Quote Originally Posted by Pissyboy
    Nothing like physical and mental abuse to toughen up the potential killer.

I think the point of the physical and mental training was (or is) to toughen up the guys. To inflict lots of mental and physical discomfort on them to weed out those who would give up under harsh conditions.
    Well spotted, Dodger. Strange that neither the British SAS (or the more recently formed SRR's predecessors) stopped such "sickeners" decades ago, both in selection and training; maybe they are training for different conditions. To be fair, similar photos could probably have been taken in most military units in most countries, although this appears to be officially sanctioned and routine. One can only speculate which country's military influenced this type of training ......

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Interesting...no mention at all of any real combat training
    Quote Originally Posted by Pissyboy
    Nothing like physical and mental abuse to toughen up the potential killer.

Well spotted, Dodger. Strange that neither the British SAS (or the more recently formed SRR's predecessors) stopped such "sickeners" decades ago, both in selection and training; maybe they are training for different conditions. To be fair, similar photos could probably have been taken in most military units in most countries, although this appears to be officially sanctioned and routine. One can only speculate which country's military influenced this type of training ......
    Hey Go Fuckyourself - Are you now an expert on military training?
    Maybe you can contact the DOD (US Department of Defense) and offer up you insights.
    God you are self-imprtant.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    Maybe you can contact the DOD (US Department of Defense) and offer up you insights.
    Actually he is an expert on military training, and the "Go Fuckyourself" is getting old. It is kind of sad and childish that all your have to contribute is personal attacks. I served in the military for four years and I had the same question as dodger and GF, what is your experience, or are you just in these forums to insult people?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose
    Actually he is an expert on military training, and the "Go Fuckyourself" is getting old. It is kind of sad and childish that all your have to contribute is personal attacks. I served in the military for four years and I had the same question as dodger and GF, what is your experience, or are you just in these forums to insult people?
    Sad and childish? No no.... Happy and childish thank you very much.
    After I hear an endless stream of self proclaimed expertises I doubt the person is an expert on anything.
    I also served in the military. I was in the US Navy for 4 years. Does that make me or does your military experience make you an expert on military training of special forces? My Navy experience made me an expert on drinking and whoring.

I thought the name changing was all in good fun... I am pissyboy and he is Go Fuckyourself.... Boo Hoo if GF likes to tweak others login ids but gets all sob sister when others do it - are you his mouth piece?

And yes I am here to insult people who are self-important.

Liked

And yes I am here to insult people who are self-important.
    I was army, we were not trained that way and I am sure the navy was not trained the way the Thai marines are being trained. You do not have to be an expert to see that the Thai Marine's training is weird.

I'm sorry kittyboy but it sounds like what you really mean is that your here to insult people who know more then you do. Sounds like you are going to be very busy.