Now we all know that the boys look after each other, and that it a good thing. But it can get annoying at times. I had 3 great nights with Ya from Solid Bar (tell him Rojaa says hello from Hong Kong!) He was fantastic (read: good actor) and comes highly recommended for a good time. On my last night we spent just short time together; after 2 hours he said he was going back to the bar. I said I was going to see the show at Tawan.
"Oh, i go with you? My friend work there."
So off we went. We sat dawn and 2 beers were immediately brought to us. Ya then went off to the toilet. He came back and said:
"You go to toilet - boy do massage there."
Ever curious, I headed off to the toilet for a piss and suddenly a guy appeared behind me and started massaging me. it was very painful so I declined and went back to my seat.
"Did you like massage?"
"No, diep makmak!"
"Give him money."
"Why? It hurt. No, I'm not giving him money for a 2 second massage!"
The massage boy appeared, shook his head and said something to Ya.
A few minutes later Ya calls another friend to sit with me.
"I go back Solid. You now talk with my friend."
I had a short chat then got up to leave.
"Tip. Tip. You give me tip."
Ya had succeeded in introducing his 2 mates to me, expecting I would be generous to them. They got nothing.
I was very generous to Ya and am a bit pissed off that he used me like that. Still, that's what they do.
Another fun guy in Bangkok was Kag, a gogo dancer at Screwboys. He's the one who often dances in jeans and wears a bandana around his neck. He's a great bottom! The only problem is, when you want to leave with him (having paid the 300 baht fine) he often wants to stay longer and continue dancing on the counter.