I've been reading posts here for a long time and am a regular visitor to Thailand, particularly Pattaya, who's been "offing" boys from Go Go Bars for years.

Recently there have been comments in various different threads about whether a particular Go Go Boy was gay or not or about asking the mamasan about a boy's sexuality. There have also been comments about some bars having more straight boys than others.

I have to say that in all the years I've been visiting I have never asked about a boy's sexuality or, in most cases, has it even occurred to me as being important.

I've no idea whether the majority of the boys I've "offed" would have regarded themselves as gay or not.

They worked in a Bar where the understanding was that they were available and I made use of that availability. I've rarely had a disappointment and have enjoyed the company of many very nice young men and had some great sex.

Thai guys do seem to have a more flexible attitude to sexuality so does it matter if a Bar Boy thinks of themselves as gay or not?