Being the first real opportunity I have had to do so, I would like to reply to the accusations made against me by the gutless cowardly low life, posting on this forum under the name of pattayaboi. I have never in my 14 years as both a member of the Sunee Plaza community or as a bar owner, failed to honour any debt, bill, or check bin in any bar that I have drunk in. Should anyone have any evidence contrary to this, could they please provide evidence of it.

Contrary to the accusations made about my not paying the bill for last months Meet and Greet, I can inform all of those that are interested, that the bill for this function was settled by me the very next day after the function. In fact, when I asked Leigh, one of the partners of Memories for my bill, he informed me that because of the help I had given both him and his partner Ian, since they took over the bar and where I also gave a few musical performances at arranged parties, they wanted to split the cost of the Meet and Greet with me. After initially arguing with Lee over this for a while, I finally agreed to accept both his and Ian's kind offer.

If the human piece of excrement responsible for casting aspersions on my character, as well as my honesty and integrity, or anyone else for that matter, has any doubts as to what I have stated above being anything other than the truth, than I suggest that they go into Memories and speak to either Leigh or Ian, whom I know will confirm all of what I have said above to be true.

I will be making no further responses to any accusations or comments made by either pattayaboi, or downright fucking weird, otherwise known as Curious, that is unless of course, either of them would like to make them to me personally.

For those of you that attended the the Meet and Greet, may I respectfully request of you, that the next time you are in Sunee Plaza, you drop by Memories and thank Ian and Lee for their kindness and financial contribution toward making, what I believe was a great day enjoyed by all that attended.

Many Thanks,

George.