Gogo bars.
Tried 2 so far.

1 Passport
Small bar, one other customer. About 10+ boys, wearing more than one layer of underwear. Had this been the only bar in town, I might have offed a couple of them, but most Thai bars have a better selection than this. The 100 bht drink price is OK, but that's not a good enough reason to visit.

Here's a previous report on the place -I've no idea if the type of incident reported still goes on.
www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/passport-phuket-t11447.html?highlight=phuket%20gogo

2 Tangmo
Much better, although not perfect by any means.
Many customers & as far as I could tell, this bar had a very nice selection of gogo dancers. Actually, it was quite difficult to tell as the stage is light from spotlights at the side of the stage, which are actually BEHIND the front row of dancers. Therefore, the front of these guys is in shadow & sometimes you even have to wait for them to rotate slightly to read the numbers. So it takes a while for them to move around so you an tell who is cute. Quite a few are, so it's worth a visit.
This process was interrupted by a ladymen cabaret show. I couldn't describe it as ladyboys. Not my scene at all, but blow me, they suddenly found a spotlight to illuminate the stage properly for this part of the evenings entertainment. After the caberet show, almost all the customers left, although a small proportion of those that left did leave with a boy. The cabaret seemed to go down well with the people who were there for it.

Whilst the cabaret was on stage, about half the cute boys go & stand outside the bar & the remainder sit in the dark corners of the bar. I beckoned one over as he returned to the building & arranged an off. Another nice guy from Chiang Mai with ID in order & so on.

Next time I shall sit at my hotel bar directly across the road just in time to see half the cute guys come outside when the cabaret starts.

Massage
Not tried any yet, but the Blue Dolphin certainly has some nice looking guys. Will have to pay a visit.