Its unfortanuate Spikey closed the barebacking post because im grateful to everyone who posted a safe sex message.I must admit i now seen the error of my ways and you just shouldnt have sex with a "high risk" person without taking extra precautions.
One thing I done is give a donation to guardian angels of Pattaya.
For all of you newbies this is a charity of volunteers in Pattaya that have a halfway type of house to help HIV guys/boys.
Do we have its current website?

A lot of you dont know about the guardian angels so this should be a must visit when you go to Pattaya please drop into see MONTY of MONTYS BED AND BREAKFAST.One thing MONTY does is supply you with free condoms.Thankyou everyone for telling me how stupid I am.
We must get behind charities such as Guardian angels ,this benefits us all in the long run.Please try to drop into MONTYS BB in Sunee Plaza and lend your support because god knows how many others out there are barebacking or recieving it up the arse and were stupid and nieve like me at one stage.I found out just because a person/working boy looks healthy doesnt mean he doesnt have HIV,I think Edith told me this,anyway thanks everyone for putting me on the right path,lets try to help others now and lessen the deaths in Pattaya from AIDS.