Just got back from a long weekend in Bangkok where I had the most amazing experience; 1st night I offed a young masculine "with attitude" boy and for 1200 had 2 hours of excellent sex.
Next day at a different bar I again offed a similarly butch guy and after also having a particularly good time mentioned that he looked very much like my 1st; only to be told that they were brothers !!!!
And to top it all off it was a younger cousin that introduced them to the life; apparently when the cousin after finding work in a "hotel" started coming back loaded with good clothers and a new motor bike it did'nt take much to convince his cousins that getting fucked wasn't such a bad idea; and they all claim to be straight!!
Always thought that the straight boys would limit themselves to kissing, oral and topping, but my 2nd claimed that he had problems getting an erection as he wasn't attracted to men so bottoming was actually easier!!
Is this usual ? In my various visits to Banhkok and Pattaya this is the 1st time I'vecome across family members working in go go bars.