Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brothers!

Brothers!

Is there any interest in this topic? -- not just brothers, but having had sex with two (or even more) brothers. Not at the same time, I add. I think it is usually the older brother who gives it a try first, and thereby makes it "safe" for the younger brother.

Tales of such experiences in Thailand are common, while I think they would be viewed as "shocking" in Farangistan. ("Do you mean to say that you had Percival as your LOVER and then deceived him with his YOUNGER BROTHER??!!)

I was surprised recently to discover the same thing happening to me! A brief, passionate fling some years back developed into a good friendship, and then suddenly Younger Brother appeared. Younger Brother definitely knew the score, and immediately set about luring me into his arms -- I mean showing up for class in a tank-top and a pair of boxer shorts, all to emphasise an immaculate body.

It turned out that the two brothers were entirely different. The elder brother is a genuinely nice guy who is a strong support for his family, while younger brother seemed to be a bit of a gold-digger. Of course, if I had just run across the Burmese border and arrived without a penny in Thailand, I think I would be in serious need of money and support myself! :-)

Good topic, and one most of us pervs have probably drooled over at one time or another, whether we care to admit it or not.

It's things like this which epitomises Thai sexual culture for me. They just don't seem to give a flying hoot to things us Westerners would recoil in horror at. Personally, I've never been with two brothers, but I'd jump at the chance if the opportunity ever came my way. Better still, twins! Oh, imagine it..

I don't see any problem in it whatsoever, so long as all parties concerned were consenting and of legal age. It would make it even more exiting if the experience could be enjoyed by all at the same time, oh, especially twins, just think about it. The joy. The sheer, unadulterated, heavenly joy. :bounce:

A clarification

As I wrote in the original post, "not at the same time."

My former boyfriend was, at one time, "involved" with a set of gay twins. It all got quite complicated, but I think he only had sex with one of them, and only wanted just that. A problem MIGHT have arisen if the other twin had deliberately impersonated the one my boyf liked! :-)

I think that having sex with a couple of dynamite twins makes a pretty hot gay fantasy. But, as you well know, fantasy and reality are two different islands! :-)

Re: A clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate
    As I wrote in the original post, "not at the same time."
    How very dull. The fact that they were brothers is coincidental, then. They could have been friends, or cousins. Stickman recounts a similar story from one of his correspondents in this week's edition
    Quote Originally Posted by As fake as a Patpong Rolex
    That girls all pretend to be so called 'good' girls. I just tried again to make an effort with 2 girls, one studied in the US the other one comes from rich family. I did not push for sex, was dating them 10 times without not even kissing them and being completely polite. The results were one asked me to invest in her family business (that's when I discontinued the dating), the other one made promises she could not keep, like making appointments and cancelling them an hour in advance. Now the fun part is, that the friends they introduced me to asked for my number or got hold of my number. Both of them - they did not know each other! So I thought it's a trap and told them politely that it's better only to meet with their friend. It wasn't a trap what I found out later. They wanted to have sex with me behind their friends back. Anyway, I waited until I saw how things turned out with the girls I was 'polite dating' so when I realised that both were rotten, I had sex with their friends. AMAZING THAILAND. It's very common by the way, that BEST friends of your date ask for your number from your date. Learn what friendship means in Thailand.
    http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickMar ... ailand.htm

Liked
    I've had any number of cheap stroke novel scenarios happen in Thailand, and this is one of them. The Perv appeal was a bit lessened in that I didn't know they were brothers until after the first encounter with the second brother. Like all good stuff, it happened without me trying to make it happen.

In my case, it was the younger who was the sweeter and the older who was the gold-digger. Both had Thai boyfriends, though, so I was spared falling in love. They both possessed the 'fun' gene, though, and even taken seperately were two of my favorites.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    'Young brother' is often not from the same father and mother as the 'older brother'. Sometimes half brother..
    I know one ''younger brother'' who is the 'younger brother' of the boy's girlfriend and shares
    no genetic material with his 'older brother.' He is more like a young brother-in-law..

I know one "young sister" of a Thai boy who turned out to be his girlfriend. He did seem very concerned
    when she has a farang boyfriend.
    If a boy calls you papa or paw, it is a honorific and not meant to be taken literally and many young brothers
    are also honorific titles but of course, sometimes they are actual genetic brothers... :cat:

Liked
    Exactly.. I once sat down with Oot and a piece of paper and tried to get him to work out how he was related to each of his 'brother' and 'sisters'.. if at all. I gave up! Many were cousins and many were people he'd grown up with,. or become close to
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Oh gawd. I'd almost forgotten that dreadful episode with the triplets Wilson, William and Wilfred. I'm still not convinced Wilfred is actually gay and didn't just join in for the sake of the family honor.

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    Oh gawd. I'd almost forgotten that dreadful episode with the triplets Wilson, William and Wilfred. I'm still not convinced Wilfred is actually gay and didn't just join in for the sake of the family honor.
    Yes, I did it with three Arab brothers once - Ab, Abdul and Abdullah

Liked
    This topic has come up on SGT before. See http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 13806.html
    Yes, I'll admit it - i'm just bumping one of my greatest experiences in Thailand!