Hi Guys,,

I know a lot of readers are looking to move around Thailand and get maximum out of their holiday and are careful on budget,so.

Yesterday I went to Roi Et to watch a personal friend and his band performing at Roongbia 101, rough translation is Beerhouse 101, located in the town centre.

PEE SA DERD, a very famous Chart topping singer was on, some may remember him from playing at Throb/Splash and the PGF Street party, a while ago.

Anyways, the entrance fee was 1000 baht for four people and that included a bottle of 100 pipers and mixers as well as a table for the concert.

I drank three large beers and we had extra mixers and three sets of different Isaarn food. Total bill 650 baht.

We stayed at Petcharat Garden Hotel nearby, www.petcharatgardenhotel.com The price was 640 baht for a double room including full buffet breakfast!

There are huge gardens, swimming pool, great large speciality coffee shop and restaurant.

The room was clean, tidy and suffice with Air, TV,Bath and shower.

A fantastic concert and Roi Et has a vibrant nightlife and no one is talking 1,00am or 2.00am closing!

Kalasin is one hour away, and the district of Kuchinarai where you have access to the Dinosaur parks etc nearby and rooms are 450 baht per night for a nice clean room although they do not do breakfasts.

A nearby restaurant does good clean Thai food.

Just information that may assist travelers passing through or touring Isaarn.