"You take this business of homosexuality. It raises tempers all over the world and even in America! If in fact it is true - and I've asked doctors this - that you are genetically born a homosexual, because that's the nature of the genetic random transmission of genes, you can't help it.

So why should we criminalise it? But thereтАЩs such a strong inhibition in all societies - Christianity, Islam, Hindu, Chinese societies and we are now confronted with a persisting aberration. But is it an aberration? It is a genetic variation. So what do we do? I think we pragmatically adjust."

Lee Kuan Yew: No Option but to Legalise Homosexual Sex.

Is Singapore's founding father a gin queen? Or have all those years under the closet finally paid of? And the third and final option, is the pink currency as persuasive as all that?
I love the way Asian leaders look to America for inspiration to stump the critics. Just last night I heard another "even in America" from the Hong Kong Gov. who want their own broadcasting channel to promote "peace and harmony", because I quote "even in America one has to learn the amendments at college".