Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peace seeeker......GEORGE

Peace seeeker......GEORGE

A lot of banter goes on within the board and others, most of you know which board l prefer. But l have to say that there is one member on your Board, who treats everyone with dignity, never takes swipes at anyone, and goes out of his way to make peace with all the groups.
    It would be great if all the boards could get on together, as they all have their own purposes, sadly l don't think this will happen. But given Georges intervention l would say there was a chance!!!

Thank you George.

Your Cheesbeurger chum

Liked

Re: Peace seeeker......GEORGE

Quote Originally Posted by pattayapolice
    A lot of banter goes on within the board and others, ost of you know which board l prefer. But l have to say that there is one member on your Board, who treats everyone with dignity, never takes wsipes at anyone, and goes out of his way to make peace with all the groups.
    It would be great if all the boards could get on together, as they all have their own purposes, sadly l don't thik this will happen. But given Georges intervention l would say there was a chance!!!
    Thank you George.
    Your Cheesbeurger chum
    You haven't read many of George's posts here have you? I like George a lot ... have met him, and hung out with him, and listened to him sing the Blues (and damn well too) in little pubs in Hua Hin. But I think that even he would laugh very much out loud at the sweet loving and banal picture you paint of him. He speaks his mind, often uses words beginning in 'fuck...", takes swipes at lots of people, and does not go out of his way to make peace with those he truly cannot abide.

He does however, buy rounds for folks he hardly knows, seems to like small children, and has a warm spot for Thai guys.

You've been hanging around the Great Giddy Gay Communalism of Passion way too long Chum, and have lost your ability to come to reasonable conclusions.

Cheers ... and thanks for the laughs
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    Well I guess I am the way ward one that George takes in and helps along, I too have heard him sing the blues, looked at his life and for all of the things I find wrong, I see nothing to Aplogize for , or that he would Apoligize for .

He says clearly what you see is what you get, no aplogies for that or explainig, he just seems to be George nothing more nothing less than what he would want to be.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    often uses words beginning in 'fuck...",
    Well, that's a side of George I did not know Smiles. He must be a cunning linguist, as I don't know many words beginning "fuck" Maybe I had a sheltered upbringing! How many are there, anyway?

Smiles, you just can't resist taking a swipe at Pattaya Passion can you!

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    .."He does however, buy rounds for folks he hardly knows"..you got my attention :cheers:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by timetospeak
    Smiles, you just can't resist taking a swipe at Pattaya Passion can you!
    nothing new. and he supposedly says he is just reactive. i think vindictive is a better word for our friend who smiles. but, if nothing else he keeps http://pattayapassion.19.forumer.com on the tips of everybodys tongues.

I don't argue with you Alf.

But I think that all boards should be able to exist in unison and not slag each other off. What's more important the Pattaya Gay Community or point scoring. Some people prefer boards other than this, why does Smiles have a vendetta. I'd have thought given the history of gay persecution in te world, any rationale member would support any board that tries to establish itself and not take every opportunity to attack.

I restate my objection, I could not care less about Pattaya Passion. I object to the attacks been made as I would if any board were attacked in the same way. Quote all the stats you like Smiles, hide behind another user name... I could not care less. Just accept that there are others who want something different to this board and live with it.

You have a chip on your shoulder for being banned for posting a private email......

grow up, get a life.

If you can't give people the basic respect and not to post privately made comments then you have no place in any forum

I don't argue with you Alf.

But I think that all boards should be able to exist in unison and not slag each other off. What's more important the Pattaya Gay Community or point scoring. Some people prefer boards other than this, why does Smiles have a vendetta. I'd have thought given the history of gay persecution in te world, any rationale member would support any board that tries to establish itself and not take every opportunity to attack.

I restate my objection, I could not care less about Pattaya Passion. I object to the attacks been made as I would if any board were attacked in the same way. Quote all the stats you like Smiles, hide behind another user name... I could not care less. Just accept that there are others who want something different to this board and live with it.

You have a chip on your shoulder for being banned for posting a private email......

grow up, get a life.

If you can't give people the basic respect and not to post privately made comments then you have no place in any forum

Quote Originally Posted by gwm4asian
    ....I don't know many words beginning "fuck" Maybe I had a sheltered upbringing! How many are there, anyway?
    ****er

****ing

****ed

There may be more, but I am too dēfutūta to think of them.