GayButton has posted this update on Gay Thailand Message Board ....
from an e-mail he received this afternoon...

The news is not good...let's hope and pray our dear friend The GP will fully recover.

Here is GayButton's posting :

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... topic=1370 .

I received the following in an E-mail. I am posting the significant portions of that E-mail. Also, by sheer coincidence, last night I was dropping off a friend at the condo at which both he and GP reside. At that moment Ken (GP's Thai boyfriend) and GP were coming out of the condo. It was obvious that he was in bad shape again. That was a difficult moment to bear because only a few days before, just after his operation, he seemed to be in such good shape and good spirits:
_____

He is very ill again and has gone grey faced even more than Monday when I saw him. Wally, Ken & Wayne were there today and Allen has lost all brain power cannot remember safe or cards pins or numbers and they were out of food again. A safe man is on his way to get in it for allens cash and cards???

Ken took Allen to see Doc yesterday and had to pay 6500 baht. Just had enough in his pocket. It now appears that the 10% is only for IN-patient care nothing to do with his outpatient bills which he has to pay.

We have authorised a payment of 50000 baht to cover immediate bills and Ken and Wayne are sorting this but as for the long term Wally has his doubts, but Allen has recovered before. All we can do now is see to immediate bills and pray for the best. He goes to hospital again tomorrow.

End of GayButton's posting.

TravelerJim