Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok-Sapan Kwai- Massage shops for more as msg

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bangkok-Sapan Kwai- Massage shops for more as msg

This area of town-around the BTS stop with same name and dozens of BMTA buslines, has since as long as I visit BKK (>30 yrs by now) always been a kind of ´local´ area known for gay business. That used to be the later in the eve KaraOK with also boys for hire-the odd gogobar (Midnight Cowboy, run by a man from Sing-completely disappeared) and a sauna (39, not 69-would probably have been to obvious) and beside it a famous for more as just look cinema (with str8 soft poh-movies on show).
    Since a year or 2-3 (likely also before but unreported) there is also a dozen or so massage shops that all assume you want more as just that in a tiny private room @ TH prices.
    MY collection of these-have (not yet?) been to all inside:
    West of the main rd-Phahonyotin-with BTS and BigC (opposite side-east):
    G-beat, nicely renovated, used to be another such shop that moved there from a now also disappeared HTL along Pradiphat rd. Shares most of staff-at least 30 or so with K-man on opposite side-most are on call, a few will be present in shop on a rotation base.
    M15-have only seen disappointing reviews (incl from der Chris)- a day or 2 ago there were now also ladies doing normal msg on ground floor to see
    On opposite side of G-B I noted K-line Zen Spa, also only male staff, appears to offer same, but unsure. KInd of vaguely remember it was once mentioned as such. Will not risq spending a few 100 red notes without certainty it delivers.
    Perhaps, maybe-they were once named as such many years ago- AMOR and U-Sabay along entry soi to cinema/sauna may also deliver, but I guess its not certain.
    Now we go across the road-you can also do that via BTS and there is a guarded pedestrian walk- and the most famous one:
    K-man, always very busy-so much that non advance booked may be refused as nor oom available. Hardly any Thai among staff-most are Lao and a minority KHmer or BUrmese-set prices for tips 8/9/1000 MIN for 60/90/120 mins, though * performers-and the big sizes a little more-but say still half of what is said to be Silom rate for that. They also do a saving card: after 10 trips you get 1 free visit (except tip of course) -actually after 5, I always get 2 stamps, but this may be slack times only. Has a great website and on fb with all details of the guys. (in my own personal favorite list of guys I¨ve met # 2 and 3 are from there-very sadly both gone now).
    Now we take a short walk to the road named Suttisarn Winitchai, quite narrow, was under renovation quite long, making walk even harder, but this now seems finished. Bus 54-74-117 run along it.
    On North side, going west-east:
    ONE Spa is quite new and on corner of soi 3. Claims to have a giant staff, but these all seem to be on call only.
    Used to have Chang Saen-nr soi 23-closed.
    Then M27-yes, near 27, as M15 never seen any good review, below average as best
    perhaps maybe, M-grand nr soi 21 in between may deliver. have to check
    On South side of this road:
    BT, near soi 12
    KK man spa-(Not on google maps, but easy to find when walking past-see also recent report in Chris´ blog)-very very basic. Not much related to K-man.
    (K_man has/had also a kind of #2 along Lard Prao rd just inside soi 101, east side)
    Home Spa-beyond 29/31 and very near the main rod east of that (also bus 504 from Silom direct): My 1 visit was so bad that I vouched never to come back there, Chris faired better recently.
    Saw/found some notes about either TheMassageHouse and/or OGasms in/near soi14, but current status unknown.
    Farang may still be a kind of novelty or exception in these shops-/en/ maybe very limited and some guys new on the job may yet never have met one so close by. Again hardly any THai among them (and if yes, mostly from a minority group), again the Laos/KHmer/Burmese are better represented.
    Most of these shops have some kind of fb-own page, as this is free and easier to maintain as a real www.
    (as after 2 near dry days here in BKK it was utter humid this morning and the rains started to fall just after lunch, I am just awaiting time to get out-so thats why).
    Special note for Latin: majority of the guys working are Top, just a few admit being ´versatile´ the online presence of K-man has most info about what to expect re size and what they do.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 4th, 2023), llz (November 5th, 2023)