Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Recommended massage shops

Liked

Recommended massage shops

I go to a lot of gay massage shops. Shops I recommend for good service and fair prices are Adam massage in Udon Thani 086 858 3150 and Bonny's in Bangkok. Adam offers free pick up by motorbike, 500 bt oil massage for 90 mins and minimum tip of 500 bt. Bonny's charges a bit more but is also reasonable and the boy usually helps you shower at least once-a fun extra. In Patong Beach I went twice to the Blue Lagoon. The first time was ok but the boy finished early the second time, losing interest after I declined the 'special'. An hour is 490 bt. with no minimum tip. The other shops in the same soi are all worth a visit with some attractive lads but may not offer 'specials'. Back in bkk Adonis and Senso are more expensive, especially the latter, but have some very good looking men. Many of the men at Adonis work out so have some muscles. I found the managers of all of these shops to be attentive and happy to discuss what the customer wants. I am careful with money and valuables in all massage shops but I had no problems in any of the above places.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Recommended massage shops

...at last someone telling it like it is especially price wise...avoid openly gay massage parlours like the one in soi twilight where the minimum tip is 1000....I've been frequenting prime massage...close to tawan bar in BKK....the owner knows what I want and he always makes sure I get a good bottom boy...points them out and lets me choose...massage always inlcudes a fuck...under 500 for the massage and I tip the boy max 300.....and everyones happy...once the boy wasnt a real bottom..and I stopped the whole thing and got a replacement sent up..at no extra cost...now thats what I call service...