Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
I've been away from Pattaya since mid December last year and I'll be back this weekend. Is Royal Castle still the best full service massage in Pattaya? Has anybody been there in the last few weeks, if so are there any hot guys to look out for given they do come and go on a regular basis. I need to give the ferret a run.
Sorry-I was away some 22 yrs if not more and arrived to check it out in Jomtien yesterday. THIs place is Royal HOUSE only and not a castle and is somewhere along Tuk.com-that very old former dept. store along south rd. Boys come and go and I searched for 2 who were warmly reviewed and suggested in I think the other forum from last dec. by a visitor one was completely unknown to all staff (but then I do not think all staff there was/is new since then, or it may have been an error in linking to other place). Frankly: one can never assume that all guys in a certain shop will always perform to same stdd. and what is ´best´ also differs per person. Its most likely not you one and only intimate meet with a guy so just give it a try. And a 2nd one if satisfied or move elsewhere if not.
My own impression till now is that other as BKK one is far better off with taking the guy to your own room if a MIN stdd in comfort is wanted.