I was actually more impressed at their apparent entrepreneurship in spotting a sales and promotion opportunity !

So, just in case anyone missed it then, so, big dldos can be ordered online any time day or night for worldwide delivery from www........... damn it, it seems I've forgotten the address already ! Damn my terrible memory ! Oh well, I'm sure one of their other fake profiles will be along shortly to remind us all again anyway.

Actually on that very point and just out of nosiness and for my own knowledge (Moses perhaps?).......when the above happens IS that actually a real person joining the board solely to post the likes of that sales advert messages ( and also then waiting the required time for their first posts to be cleared etc ( as I'm assuming that one just sneaked through without being noticed perhaps) OR is that actually a totally automated BOT undertaking the ENTIRE process including full board registration etc - and also then if so did that just happen to post that Ad about sex toys on a thread about sex toys maybe or does it simply search the net for such key words in forums and then post there perhaps ?? as I'm "assuming" that the original post was in fact genuine of course

Just out of interest?