Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
If I want a proper, "professional" massage I get a woman or a blind man ... and no hanky panky. Some of those places at the steps of the Sala Daeng BTS station as you head down Silom towards Lumphini Park are where I'd be going (and do go). But you always run the risk of the unexpected. I went to the massage shop on the corner of Silom 2 (Soi DJ Station) once and to the question "Boy or girl?" I replied "Up to you" which I (naively) hoped conveyed the message that I was there only for a massage. The masseuse started and then at what she obviously thought was an appropriate juncture she started handling the crown jewels. I immediately told her in Thai that I wan't interested, to which I got a typical Thai response - "If you want a boy you say!"

I'm inferring a447 that you're paraphrasing the standard definition of a Sacrament - "An outward and visible sign of an inward and invisible grace"
True. I am more in between, I like the massage part but the boy is equally as important to me. I have never been to the beer bar and gogo places but perhaps I should try. Any tips?