I have made a provisional booking for next Christmas at the Dusit Grand Condo View. It appears to be a brand new, large tower block of apartments, very close to Linda's restaurant and on that side of the road.

Given that the booking was made on booking.com I suspect all is well, BUT (1) the Dusit's own website says merely that "construction [has] started" (!), (2) booking.com says no reviews have been posted yet, (3) TripAdvisor also has no reviews yet as far as I can see.

It sounds, then, as though maybe the building is still under construction or, perhaps, has just been completed and only just opened. I don't, of course, want to turn up to find no apartment ready for occupation. Does anyone, therefore, know anything about this new building and whether it is yet open for business?

I have emailed Dusit head office for clarification, but given that Christmas accommodation is going fast (my preferred destination, East Suites, is already full) any advice from here that arrives faster than the hoped-for response from the Dusit will allow me to move on to the next alternative possibility just that little bit quicker.