Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I could retire here in Pattaya but F ...it

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

I could retire here in Pattaya but F ...it

Im late middleaged and financially ok with a million dollars

Everyone wants to retire to pattaya oh yeah oh exciting , well not me anymore !

maybe if i was over 60 and no life back in farangland but if your not 50 yet or in your 50's think about it carefully first

Despite what u think u r not going to go to bars and hire money boys Its not going to be exciting after awhile

The reason i write this because i had a barowner tell me last night of a people who bought bars thinking it was exciting , left their jobs back in farangland , sold their houses and bought a bar, a condo etc to live with their then BF

Fast forward 2 to 3 years and then itching to go back to farangland

I really feel sorry for the guy he was telling me about, sold up his home which wasnt worth much being in a country area abd has no trade skills so getting a job in middleaged is going to be like licking Arsenals ass

Ok so lets think about it , i retire then i buy a condo, what will i do all day?
    Sit and watch TV
    Go out to go go bars every night and spend around 1500 b
    Bore me to fuckin tears after awhile
    Unless your a real old bastard think carefully before wanting to move to pattaya

If your lonely in farangland i suggest you hit the fucking gym everyday and go in Grindr

At the moment holidaying is ok and i want to get back to my normal life and even pick up free thai boys on Grindr in my own country without the " how much u pay me" bullshit

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 24th, 2017)