Arsenal,

Sounds like u have a few health issues you need to work out in your personal life.

Not sure whats happening there ...but definitely something wrong with someone 's personal life who posts 24 hours a day...and gets very worked up like you do...strange .

Arsenal you seem to take this board very personal even sending me personal messages of rants,its not "normal"to be that angry with someone you dont know and sending them vile messages.

Im not sure of your personal circumstances but there's no reason to take it that personally....its not "normal" to be constantly on this board watching who posts then making quips 24 hours a day.

I dont know your personal circumstances but it seems sad to me.

Who knows ...maybe your in a nursing home or something and I imagine there is a problem in your life somewhere down the track.
I dont think your a old man but I imagine you have some kind of disability

But your life must be very sad,to answer your question im not irate with you , I actually feel empathy for you I really do.

I know and you know that you have never been to Thailand and Im not concerned with that.

I know you have more than one handle and thats fine with me and I also know where you post from.

I also know you post all day to many many different types of forums

I dont want you sending me messages similar to the above where you are getting yourself all worked up..and angry ..its not normal.

I have decided to put you on ignore at this stage.
Im ignoring you because your threats etc means you are taking it too personally.