Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bali - I need mentoring

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bali - I need mentoring

Just a quick update on bali as I happen to be there just now and in case anyone is reading in the near future wondering about a possible visit etc - and just to say I didn't think it possible but the action in Bali is just NON stop !

To be point of having to avoid opening some of the Apps a there are that many messages coming in or waiting for replies or guys telling you oh they've seen you in some bar / the beach and do you want to hook up etc.

Then of course there are the few gay bars already mentioned which are still packed most evenings with plenty of company there should you want it, in my experience all unpaid too ! ( there are paid options floating about too by why other when there are queues of unpaid guys going out of their way to get your attention. !

And just to be be clear I'm 48 and no oil painting as they say so I'm not suggesting "it's me" - I'm also here with a 48 year old English mate ( who I think is a ugly fucker and he says the same re me lol) but the locals certainly don't seem to agree re that ( nor care) and both his and my dance cards are as full as we want them it too be at all times. It's not so much a matter of "pulling" but more deciding who you're going to ageee to give the ( dubious) pleasure of one of your fucks too after they've asked perhaps numerous times and you've ignored them
    already as you're so busy elsewhere. And I've seen this same story being applied to guys much older than us so it seems to apply across the board so get yourselves to Bali for a wee change perhaps guys.

Plus aside from the shagging Bali IS lovely as there are SO many great quality bars and restaurants to chose from all day and night, definitely a whole different league than Patts that's for sure.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 13th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (July 12th, 2017), MikaQ5 (July 14th, 2017)