Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Info on Gayromeo boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Info on Gayromeo boys

I will be heading back to Pattaya next month after 18 months away , and havent looked at GR since then.
    I recently logged in to the Pattaya GR to see many of the same boys as last time.

I know we used to have a Gayromeo report thread many years ago on here but it appears its gone by the wayside.

May I ask if anyone has exp with these profiles, many who have been on for years but appear to change their name a lot, Beiten" , hot boy 2560, slimboy, decha-thongkaur, 9hot1

One of my favorites is Sanchai , forget his English name now but he is in his 30's,lovely guy to meet,he used to sell real estate years ago.

"Beiten" seems to be a hot looking boy but i noticed the same pic for the last 3 years !

I only a had one bad experience with GR when a guy turned up after displaying his 20 year old pictures and then demanded 500b payment when i refused his services.

I remember the guesthouse owner saying that that boy had been a "star" in his day but doesnt know when to stop.

Last edited by Mickp; June 28th, 2017 at 12:08.