Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

No, no! You've got it all wrong. He's a fantisizer, not an "exploiter." To exploit someone, you actually have to do something to them. Taking them back to your room would be a good start.

But this hardly ever happens, if you read Latin's own posts.(something his few remaining believers obviously don't do).

Back in July this year he wrote this:

I must have enjoyed dozens of BKK and Pattaya over the last 10 years
    Note: not hundreds, just dozens.

Gerefan2 quickly pounced with this post:

Well there you go. Dozens over 10 years.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, so say 3 dozen.

That's 36 over 10 years. Just over 3 per year.
    Latin has been telling us for a long while now that he visits LOS 4 times a year and that

on holiday I really prefer to sample something new every day/several times a day too.
    So a quick calculation suggests over all these years he has had less than 1 boy per visit!! So the damage had been, well.....kind of limited, although even 1 boy abused is 1 too many.

As I've already indicated, I think Latin's story about the boarder is total bullshit. Latin waited till post #36 to tell his story, which strongly suggests he had only just thought of it. I mean that story is typical Latin and it's impossible to believe that he managed to hold back so long before posting it. It was yet another of his 'wanking and frothing at the mouth while typing' posts.

Latin tells us he is working - as arsenal pointed out, he moved to a far away country in a different hemisphere for a small pay rise. That is at odds with what he wrote recently about being able to buy us all out. Why would he need a pay rise if he is so rich?

And if he really is working, how does he get time to go visit his boarder at school?

And what do people think when they see the two of them go into the cubicle?

And how does he feel when he walks out of the cubicle with an old man in tow in front of the others?

None of this makes any sense at all.
    Last edited by a447; November 10th, 2016 at 14:40.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 10th, 2016)