This is photo from October of 2005 when I was getting on the bus to go to Pattaya. I don't think I enjoyed the bus ride... I had to remind myself over and over that I was saving over 1600 baht... That did ease the pain... some....

In this Picture, you can see the sky was preparing to dump an unholy amount of rain on us and for 20 minutes it rained so hard I feared all of Pattaya would flood!

This was taken on the Baht Bus, after the rain, to go to the Royal Garden Mall. The water was so high, it came up to the bed of the Baht bus.

On this stay, I booked a room at the View Talley thru Dragoncastle.net The rate was cheaper than I thought I confirmed it at, the guy renting the room to me told me to help myself to all the goodies in the refrigerator free of charge and when my stay was over I felt as if I should give more.

These are pictures from 2004 when I stayed at Howards Hotel.
It was difficult for me to find for the first time and the Baht Bus driver I had (He was one of the drivers you get at the Bus drop-off) did not know where it was.

The room was big and very nice. The bed was hard and the safe was on the floor and I had to get on my knees on the floor to use it. I hated that and did not use the safe much at all.