Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a shower show in Pattaya

Liked

Is there a shower show in Pattaya

One of the posters here, Lunchtime O Booze who appears to be a Pattaya expat, always has the "ban the shower

shows "as an ending to his post.

I think earlier this year that WildWestBoys had a shower show, but not every night

But are there others? If not what does his message on every post allude to?

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Humm

Probably because after seeing about 100 shower shows we expats don't want to see anymore. What say you, Lunch?

Liked

Re: Humm

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    Probably because after seeing about 100 shower shows we expats don't want to see anymore. What say you, Lunch?
    100 shows in 3 months 6, 12, 2 years or what.

What do expats want to see, little boys JO in Kaos

As you speak for all expats and what they want to see, share with us what it is.

Liked
    What do expats want to see,
    I've only been a resident expat for 6 months, but I've had a home in Pattaya which I've visited 3 or 4 months a year for about 9 years.

I don't go to the gogo bars anymore and haven't for years. I wonder how many full-time residents do. I'm not trying to be "holier than thou," but I wonder whether people who have lived here for years actually do continue to visit them.
    In the six months I've been here I've been on Beach Rd and Walking Street once or twice, but other than Jomtien I don't spend much time in the purely touristy areas.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I would be interested in knowing whether many/most/any full-time residents
    actually do hit the bars regularly.

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya
    What do expats want to see,
    I don't go to the gogo bars anymore and haven't for years. I wonder how many full-time residents do.
    Well.. I know at least one, You could find Kevin Quill every night in Throbb, I think he liked that place.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked
    Well.. I know at least one, You could find Kevin Quill every night in Throb, I think he liked that place.
    I think it was he who used to sneak into Boys Studio years ago when it was still open. Sort of like a restaurant owner eating out. That was back when Jim still ran both sides of the street in Boyztown.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ARGHHHHHHH

look..it's really just a matter of personal taste. I'm sure that there is great artistic merit in the delightful shower show..but with so little time left and being completly jaded, usually in the grip of the grape and partially senile :old: ..I like to get straight to the point and prefer a good old shagging show.
    (blame it krazydragon in his previous incarnations)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    I like to get straight to the point and prefer a good old shagging show.
    (blame it krazydragon in his previous incarnations)
    Only went there once, in a previous incarnation of my own, and found it a little dreary. Whatever performance they did, they would then walk about expecting to be tipped B 20 or more by everyone watching.

I remember being especially transfixed by some emaciated individual who had stuffed metres of beaded string up his bum and then walked about as it was being slowly pulled out by an assistant. The whole thing was described as a sexy show (or maybe naughty show), but given the absolute boredom demonstrated by the participants and the unhygenic activities they got up to, it really seemed a turn-off.

Some of the shows in Bangkok at that time seemed to be more energetic and those involved managed to feign enthusiasm better. Even the shows at Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai were truly erotic. CrazyPub (or whatever it was called then) seemed more sad and sordid.

Liked: 1
    there was a shower show when krazydragon bar was stil named crazy pub , the best shower shows are btw found in your own hotel room if you invite some dirty thai guy (because he need to shower ok, it's not a racist or other negative comment , lol) you can even paticipate in the shower show.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Rock Hard Boys in Jomtien complex does a small intimate shower show.