Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
Personally, I liked the old Pattaya Gay Board style of moderating. Absolutley no rules enforced whatsoever. It reminds me of how I raised my two children: "Welome to the world kids...I'm your dad...now just go out and have a ball"...LOL
Like I'm sure a lot of people, I find myself wondering about the similarities in this world...trying to piece it all back together.

I've noticed this here on SGT over the years, I've noticed it sitting down at Dong Tan beach talking to guys and I've noticed it downstairs at Numbers (A bar here in Vancouver that I used to frequent from time to time some years ago). The downstairs area at Numbers used to be for Asians and their admirers (it might still be).

Anyhow, a common theme that I notice in from guys who prefer Asians is a higher instance of guys coming from straight relationships and with many guys who have fathered children. It's not something I notice with my other gay friends, those either not Asian or not with an Asian partner. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this? (Not trying to put you on the spot Dodger or anyone else that had had children).

Surfcrest