Here I am again, reporting from beautiful Chiang Mai.

First I went to Gemini Massage which is near the Lotus Hotel where I'm staying. It was 6 pm and there was only one masseur!! Luckily for me he was very cute although a bit on the skinny side.
We went outside to chat a bit when he suddenly started admiring my watch. Now after the last unfortunate episode with a watch the one I was wearing was nothing special. But I made a note not to let it out of my sight.

The room upstairs was clean but very small. We went to take a shower and I took off my clothes and put them on a small table near the shower door. I had my money in my shirt pocket.
"I hang up in room."
Oh no you don't. My clothes are not going anywhere.
He then told me to take a shower by myself and closed the door. He had full access to my clothes and my money so I quickly opened the door and kept my eyes on them.

In the room he took off his towel. What a body! It turns out he is a Muay Thai fighter (yuk!) and he had abs of steel. He has just returned from Singapore where he told me he'd won a tournament.

His cock was nothing to write home about, and we just had a chuck wow session. I actually went there with the purpose of having someone top me, or me them, but it wasn't to be. When I left I still had my watch and my money, minus 800 baht. Cream massage is 500 baht.

I then sought out the CU Bar and the Secrets Bar, which are adjacent to each other. I sat in Secrets and was joined by two very attractive guys and we sat and drank together. One of the boys asked to come back to my hotel and I was sorely tempted. But as I had just had sex I decided to pencil him in for later.

I headed over to Adams Apple. Now there have been reports on this forum that all the guys are straight. Well, that's not the impression I got -they couldn't keep their hands off each other. There was lots of butt grabbing and various lunges to the crotch while the boys were on stage-all in good fun.

They had about 15 boys and for probably the first time ever, I found myself in a bar where I could easily have offed every single boy. They are all Shan or Thai Yai and are very, very attractive.

They had a show but it was basically the same act. A guy with humongous cock would swing from the rafters and from the poles at the side of the bar. This was followed by a ladyboy "singing" and then another boy would come out dressed in a different costume and go through the same routine again. Nothing's changed since I was last here. My god, those Shan/thai Yai guys are well built!

I went downstairs for a piss and ran into one of the boys. We started to chat and he put his arm around me and smiled.

Back in the room he took off his pants to reveal a very large cock indeed. Such a large cock on probably the smallest guy in the bar. I now know why they are called Thai Yai! He decided he wanted to fuck me. So he did. Now, this guy has talent; not only did he last forever, he knew every position and technique in the book. I tipped him 1500 baht. (If he bottoms for me he wants 2000.)

Normally I'd just off him every night, he was such a performer. However, I've also got my eye on one of the guys who appeared in the show and I told him I'd off him tomorrow night. He's a real handsome hunk of a guy.

The challenge will be whether or not I can handle such a weapon. But I'm always up for a challenge.